Today is good because....

I'm packing to go home to Northern Ireland for my school reunion .... 20+ years since we've all been together :eek:

Wish me luck....:D

Today is GREAT because Ive hit my target!!! Im so pleased :bliss:

Today is good because...

I'm starting day 3 - cannot believe I've made it to this stage and 100% TS (also had a sneaky step on the scales this morning and am very very pleased so wishing my life away to WI day on Tuesday :eek: LoL )

Onwards and downwards :D

I went to see 2 friends today, and my jeans felt more comfortable having lost 11.5lbs this week (so far :eek: )

Onwards and downwards and may the motivation fairy stay with us ;)

x

I have lost 6lb during my two weeks holiday!!!
And I am under 200lb, 195lb now!!!
:)

Today is good because:

I've done my first day back at work and managed to politely refuse all the choccies and home-made cakes, remaining 100% TS :D

Oh, and I can breathe in my uniforms again :eek: LoL

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents ;) )

Today is good because I'm back in the game! Have all except 1 day of next week off, so gives me a full 7 days to kick start my body back on the plan.

Today is good because:

.......I managed to complete my first night shift last night 100% TS

:bliss:

xx

Thanks Rach, well done on finding an outfit you feel comfortable and confident in :) I'm sure it will be a special day.

Today is good for me because: I have to keep pulling my jeans up, so I'm washing them tonight to see if they'll shrink a bit :rotflmao:

Thanks Rach, well done on finding an outfit you feel comfortable and confident in :) I'm sure it will be a special day.

Today is good for me because: I have to keep pulling my jeans up, so I'm washing them tonight to see if they'll shrink a bit :rotflmao:

Hehee, great plan - hope they shrink just enough :)

Today is a good day because I'm now back at 13:11, which is 8 stone lost for me. And now I can start the journey towards my 9 balloon :)

cybill said:

Today is a good day because I'm now back at 13:11, which is 8 stone lost for me. And now I can start the journey towards my 9 balloon :)

Great news Rach, bring on the 9!!

wow 8 stone thats amazing you must be so proud!!

Today is a good day because i cant wait to eat my meal bar with a nice glass of dr pepper zero my 1 treat for the day lol.

Day 2 for me i cant wait to be a few weeks into it your all doing so brilliantly well done xxx

Today is good because...

I managed through a difficult day yesterday 100% and I am feeling pretty chuffed about it today :)

As for the jeans ... certainly feel less loose after washing, but still won't stay up .... may need to invest in a belt but they are soooooooooo uncomfortable to wear! Oh what a predicament to be in :rotflmao:

Today is good because...

I managed through a difficult day yesterday 100% and I am feeling pretty chuffed about it today :)

As for the jeans ... certainly feel less loose after washing, but still won't stay up .... may need to invest in a belt but they are soooooooooo uncomfortable to wear! Oh what a predicament to be in :rotflmao:

Lol why dont you just by a cheap new pair

Today is good for me bcus my strawberry and vanilla shakes should be arriving today!! xx

today is good because the new spot treatment im using seems to be working and my face looks all fresh and glowy!!!

Today is good because....

I've been away with my gorgeous hubby and cute pooch in our campervan for a couple of days .....and I stayed 100% TS

:superwoman:

:giggle:

today is good because....

Day 2 for me and managed my first whole day of 100% TS. My trousers already feel a bit looser - water loss no doubt, but it still makes for a good day!

I've got my new laptop delivered! ThinkPad T420s yay!!! :bliss:

Back