Today is good because....

today is good because...

I've had my first weigh in and lost....

10.5 lbs :happy036:

Completed day 2 of walking home from work.. Felt WRECKED but great.. Also made zero point jam... And had spag bol for dinner made with zero point sauce... And now... Now i'm making zero point soup for tomoro's lunch.. LOVE zero point recipes :D

That's great.. Hopefully your back on track now..
Hate to put a dampner on this but can I just say... Dont be dissappointed next if the 'bad days' show on the scales next week.. They may catch up.. but if you stick to your plan all this coming week and maybe do some extra exercise they'll be left behind forever :D
Well done on your loss this far :0clapper:

They weren't "bad days", they were planned "off plan" days.
And I enjoyed them throughly
;):D

notsoskinnymarge said:
They weren't "bad days", they were planned "off plan" days.
And I enjoyed them throughly
;):D

Indeed!

Today is a good day cos I've had my first wi and lost 12lb!!!:bliss:
:D

Thank you Sammeh :)

Today is good because I'm feeling slimmer

Today is good because... Not only do I need to buy new trousers for work.... But I need to buy a new belt as well!!! My belt, when using the last (or first depending on how you look at it.. but the one that makes it tightest!) is still way too big so does nothing to hold up my trousers!!!!

Today is good because my daughter had her op and I still stayed 100% and my designer dress has come back and it fits!!

Because I have now officially lost 2 stones :)

My size 16 jeans look fab on me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today is good because my scales are in the 12's Woop :)

...I am ignoring f**d & doing Exante today -this usually results in a happier me when I don't have the guilt of f**d :)

Today is good because... - Pizza Hut sent me an email for buy one get one free stuffed crusts... usually i would order them but today i deleted the email!!!

Back