Today is good because....

Woohooo go girl :)

I took a sneak peek on the scales today (I know, bad me!) I've lost 4lbs so far this week, which means i've had a total loss of 1st 2lbs! :D

Today is a good day because:
I feel lighter, full of energy;
sun is shining;
went for 2 walks 1hr each;
I'm on 12 day 100%TS and it feels great!
:clap:

Have a great Sunday!:)

today is good because.... I start the first of my 5 nights before I go on holiday next Saturday :)

Well last night was good because: my husbands brother told me I looked 'a bit too good' and then scurried off! :) made me giggle!!

Today is good because after having a few too many days off plan last week coz it was my birthday (and my mums) I am now back on track and doing my '100 days at 100% challenge'

Today is good for me because it's my first day on exante and hopefully the start of me becoming healthier :)

Today is good, because ketosis is finally with me :D

Today is good because NotSoSkinnyMarge subliminally made me buy the 30 day Shred.

*Gulp*

:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

You're gonna luv it :D
Trust me :giggle:

Today is good because after reading all the good things about it on here I just ordered the 30 day shred dvd.....god help me! Be nice to start losing some inches though.

Also good because this is day 2 at 100% woo!

I have some questions about the 30 day shred if anyone can answer....
1. What weights do I need? Like how much should they weigh?
2. Do you think I can manage the exercises at the size I am now? Or should I wait and lose a few stone before I try it?

Small dumbells should be fine. I'd start as low as you can, and then build up as you get fitter :)

And go for it right away - there's two people to follow for beginner and advanced. You can always pause and catch your breath if you need to :D I have paused to have a quick drink today x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

If you're worried, you can always start it without any weights, or just use some cans of baked beans or something. Otherwise, it's just the small hand weights you get, I think most supermarkets even sell them, I think they're 5lb? something like that.

Back