Today is good because....

wow, well done! go girl! :)

cybill said:
Today is good because I weigh less than my husband for the first time ever :D

Me too!!! Today!!! What a nice coincidence :D

Well that's fantastic ... well done x

Today is good (and not), because its my birthday and I have managed to resisted my own birthday c*ke, but I've found it sooooo hard. Can't even treat myself in another way, busy at work, running kids around etc. Hoping that when I'm eating a small meal on my Week 5 next week, this will compensate!!!

Happy Birthday and well done ... it'll be worth it x

I've seen a dairy milk advert for the new chocos! Which look divine but I have not sent my husband out to buy them :)

I lost 2lbs this wk even tho its my TOTM! :) and I was so sure I didnt lose any this wk

Day 1 after a week off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just completed day 1 of the 30 day shred, I cooked dinner for hubby and daughter and prepared tomorrows dinner for tomorrow and resisted the gingerbread peeler that I made with my daughter

I resisted temptations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today is good because I have paid off my holiday which by September I am going to need!!!!

My mother in law said 2 me 2day "u can really see how much weight u've lost u look great!" :D yay!!!

My scales are 9.13 again after jumping up to 10.00 yesterday :) yay!

Today is good because... In the last week I've met up with friends who I haven't seen in ages.. One just kept saying, at different intervals throughout the night, "OMG you can really see the weight you've lost Fran.. Jeez.. Get me on your motivation wagon" and the other last night called me a "skinny *****!" Am sure she meant that as a compliment haha..
Great being told by people who didn't know you've been trying and havn't seen in an age..

Today is good :D
I dont have a reason :D
It just is :D:p

Back