Today is good because....

I've done 100 days TS AND someone I don't even know said omg you've lost some amount of weight... You look great. Big smiles!

Today is good because the end is in sight for this research project, then I can get started on my revision and in 2 weeks I will be free from education forever after 18 years!!!
Ya never stop learning ;):p

Today is good because I resisted some yummy food tonight even though I really really wanted just a little bit, I didn't give in, yay me!

Ive reached another mini goal (reach 10 stone :D) and I got into a pair of my skinny sisters jeans (there was some muffin toppin' goin on but they did up!)

Today is good because I've just realised that I'm 2/3rds of the way there! So the hardest bit is over :)

Im in the 9's :bliss: okay so only just (9st13) but hey Im there! and my father-in-law came into the living room earlier and said "crikey ur getting super skinny!" dnt think Im quite there yet but wot a compliment :) all in all lots of reason why 2day is a gd day

Today is a good day cos I've lost 2st and 1lb!!! :party0011: Today's wi was -4lbs And I'm rolling on week 5 :)

Today is good cos I got into a 14!

Today is good cos I took control.......... :)

Today is good because I now am only overweight according to the wii fit not obese :)

I'm sorry Hun :(

shellreed2011 said:
I'm sorry Hun :(

Lol don't you dare you muppet!!! Much rather 1 of us was overweight than neither of us ;)
Really am chuffed for you babe x you deserve it! I'm still doing my penance for my week off! Don't deserve to be overweight yet lol

Dance_Magic said:
Today is good because it is FRIDAY!

This is my reason also!! Well helllllo weekend :)

I got into a size 14 pencil denim skirt from Next!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back