Today is good because....

I got my loft cleared :D

I have an added incentive to be a healthy size - we have decided to try for another baby. Gonna wait a few months get back to a healthy size then try.

I'm going to Alton towers wahooo!

Today is good because after being ill for a few days my bunny is looking and acting better, yay, I was so worried about him.
I hope it's ok to post a piccy....here he is (he's the dutch) with his wifey bun (the dwarf lop)
015.jpg
They are my bubbas and I love them soooo much. Oh and today is also good because I got cuddles in bed from them at 5am!

Because I've done 11 days of only munching exante products and drinking water.... And now I'm overweight and not obese :D

I went to my sons' sports day and sat on the floor in the gym as there was no chairs left. Wouldn't have done this at 22 st.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the sun is shining, I'm very happy, and pleased to be back on TS 100%. Size 14 here I come!!!

Onwards and downwards ladies :)

Yay reached my mini goals ..... now to tackle my super goals .... hereI come and raring to go!! xx

My new bumper box arrived so I can avoid Choc shakes again for weeks :) yay!!

Today is a good day because my WI is -4lb. :)
I have lost 2st 1lb so far!!!
:party0049::party0049::party0049:

cybill said:
I'm now into the 13's... and when I reach 12, I'll be at a healthy weight.... the end is starting to be in sight!

Fantastic news so glad you got under the 14s congratulations :D
Now your weight will never again begin with a 14! ;)
Well done, great news x

I'm now into the 13's... and when I reach 12, I'll be at a healthy weight.... the end is starting to be in sight!

Well done Cybil :)! You must be looking so fab :jelous:.

...because I discovered this thread. Very inspirational and motivational.

Went to Lakeside shopping mall and I felt like a lil gal going to all the shops that I have never been to. Tried a lot of 14s in different shops and OMG it felt so good.

Divalicious said:
Went to Lakeside shopping mall and I felt like a lil gal going to all the shops that I have never been to. Tried a lot of 14s in different shops and OMG it felt so good.

Like :D

Back