Today is good because....

Today is good because I've managed to drop another lb taking me to 9.11. (Eating around 1000 - 1200 cals)

*lil* said:
Today is good because I've managed to drop another lb taking me to 9.11. (Eating around 1000 - 1200 cals)

How r u doing that one hun? Am struggling at the minute and it's getting me really low. OH was Suggesting I do it like slim fast 123. Is that what you are doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Divalicious said:
How r u doing that one hun? Am struggling at the minute and it's getting me really low. OH was Suggesting I do it like slim fast 123. Is that what you are doing? X

Yeh a bit i suppose, I'm eating 4 packs a day and a small low carb meal. I got worried about my bmi bring 22 so I'm trying to consume more calories and exercise. My original target is only 4lbs away but I've lowered my target now.
I'm thinking once I get paid I'll drop a shake and have 2 meals a day instead. I'm waiting for hubby to get nearer to his goal weight really so we can continue the next stages together but he's still got some way to go!

You could look at my diary if you want but it's not that interesting :-D
*lil*s thinspiration - don't know how to link!

Good luck you've done fab so far!!!!

* do you know what? I've just looked at my diary and I'm not eating as much as I thought lol your right this is difficult!! Don't really want to get in the habit of snacking but big meals are impossible to eat :-o

Aghh!

Last edited:
Oh well done you! Will read your diary and everyone else's when I get the chance, kids are demanding nowadays. Much easier to use minimins on my phone than pc coz my toddler likes joining in otherwise. It kinda limits me. Your hubby is lucky to have ur support the diet can be isolating at times. X

Today is good because hubby has started to lose again yay!

I taught myself to iron!! Yes I got to 35 and hadnt really done it till today!!

If this had been me I'd have continued to avoid it for another 35 years:D

Today is a good day cos it just is.......

Because I love my new shoes :)

Today is good because I had a poo :giggle:

.... I have a new name and will no longer be thought of as Deep Throat!! :D

ShedMasterZero said:
.... I have a new name and will no longer be thought of as Deep Throat!! :D

*giggle

MrMojo said:
Today is good because I had a poo :giggle:

Magic! Pleased for you ;-)

Today is good because I bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans brought them home and even with them done up I can pull them down without undoing them :)

shellreed2011 said:
Today is good because I bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans brought them home and even with them done up I can pull them down without undoing them :)

Lol are you going to get a smaller pair?

I hit my target weight!!!!! :D but have decided to drop another 10lbs so have revised my target and reset my goals. Cant believe I have come this far never thought I'd see the 9's ever again lol

Back