today is hard

geraldine

:cry: Im strugglin a bit today I dont hav my "crutch" its what I would hav turned to wen Im down... everytime I hear of a baby born its like a knife twisting in my stomach and I hav to deal with the feelings rather than cover them or numb them by pigging out but I wont sabotage wat iv achieved I would only hurt nobody but myself and I cant avoid things only soldier on:wave_cry:

Geraldine, sorry to hear your not having a good time. It is hard, but you've done really well so far, don't give in. Have you got a friend you could ring or go and visit? Sometimes we all need some support and encouragement.
Thinking of you.
Emma x

Aw Geraldine, its good that we recognise we used food as a crutch and that knowledge will help you find other ways to cope with upset and stress. I do understand your other feelings as I have been through it too and the only thing that makes it less painfull is time xx

Sending you hugs from Derby :hug99:
Is there anybody, someone very close to you (family member or friend) you could go and talk to? Keep your chin up! Liz xx

:cry: Im strugglin a bit today I dont hav my "crutch" its what I would hav turned to wen Im down... everytime I hear of a baby born its like a knife twisting in my stomach and I hav to deal with the feelings rather than cover them or numb them by pigging out but I wont sabotage wat iv achieved I would only hurt nobody but myself and I cant avoid things only soldier on:wave_cry:

hey hun keep going on dont give in, i know how your feeling with the baby thing, as i lost my son at 5 days old 7 years ago, and i think your so brave and strong to be doing something like this so soon after, your an amazing lady, big massive hugs and if you need a friend or someone to talk to who has been through the same thing of losing a child, maybe a long time ago but i do understand the feelings you have decribed, ive gone on and had 3 more lovely kiddies after but it still kills me every day.........i really wish id had your strength back then:)

keep strong, keep going and im here if you need to talk:grouphugg:

I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling good today geraldine. I know we do not now each other but i am a good listener. but i just wanna say i think you are so brave to go on and make your life better for all your kids. im sure your baby would be so proud of you for being so strong and taking charge like this. i really have alot of love for you and hope you can conquer your goals and with a fighting spirit like yours i have no doubts. lots and lots of cuddles xxxx
Nat xXx

Hi I do hope you are feeling a lot better now although nothing can take away your feelings of loss, I was lucky I had three children twin boys and then a little girl all grown up now but my daughter did lose her 1st baby and was devastated like yourself she has gone on though to have 3 healthy children who are the light of our lives, I hope this happens for you, good luck anyway and its true what the say time heals my thoughts are with you at this sad time well done on your weight loss in the future Linda x

Back