a whole week off plan!! :s

skinnykimmy

I have to confess i have struggled this week. since friday one slip up turned into two and then its snow balled all week! Im only on week three so im mad with myself! I feel i have put on all the weight i lost in the 1st two weeks its weigh in tonight and i cant face it!

I dont want to sound like im makin excuses but on said friday i recieved some bad news which ive been strugglin to get my head around and .wondering wether this may have caused me to self sabotage?

Does anyone else find they struggle if they are havin personal dialemmas?
and how do u over come those times?

Any advice on anything would be appriciated. thanks

Hi Kimberly, I've restarted sw again 4 weeks ago, went off plan for the majority of last week as it was my birthday and I went away. I'm not sure how but I've sts this week, I think you should go to weigh in, good or bad, draw a line under it and stay on plan. Not going to weigh in gives you a way out and then you start making excuses not to go! Good luck

Yes I can be the same but all I can advise is go to group face up to whatever gain u have had and stay to image therapy. I know u don't want to(have been there myself and trust me when I don't go the next week is just as bad despite all good intentions) this is the week when u will most need the support from the group, u will honestly be glad u went if u do but def stay for image therapy don't run out the door no matter how bad the scales show no one will judge you they will want to help and have probably been where u r now themselves

Hi Kimberley, really sorry to hear you've had some bad news. I think when you're feeling a bit vulnerable it's very easy to turn to food for comfort. Anyone who says they haven't is either a liar or has a will of cast iron.

The thing is you have already identified it and that really is a positive step. Not going to the weigh in is a subconcious avoidance tactic and will prevent you from dealing with this head on and with the support to help you.

I hope you have a better week next. Good luck with everything.

This is my 3rd week on SW & i have been off plan all week as well, Fri was a night out for a friends birthday, Saturday was a hangover munchy day with sweets, chinese the lot, Sunday Roast Pork with crackling & the rest lol. My WI was ladt night & luckily i maintained, i'm so glad to be back on plan today tho as all that crap food has made me feel minging. I know how u feel tho, its so easy to slip back into old eating habits. Hope your ok.

Yes as hard as it is going back to group is really the key here. When things are going well the group needs you, when things are a little difficult you need the group. They will get you back on your feet and you may not have gained as much as you thought. Good luck. :)

its really easy to do, xxx

i have a hula hoop hankering this week and it seems all my syns are hula hoop related. beef ones.

dammit.

xxxxxxxxxx

Back