Today is my first day on the CD Diet - yes!!

Martin

in this to win!..
Hi everyone!
I met my CD counselor for the first time yesterday and I'm pleased she was so nice and very positive.

I've been reading up about CD recently and i feel its right for me.
I cant wait to get started.
I'm 26yrs old and 18stone. I'm looking to get down to 13st and i know i have a long way to go but it helps speaking to people in the same situation. I look forward to meeting some of you and sharing our experiences, getting advice and watching us progress towards our goals.

Anyone starting their diet plan today or recently? I am trying really hard not to underestimate how hard and challenging this will be, reading posts it seems the next few days will be very tough for me, but i am so determined to make this work!!

Martin

Hi Martin

Welcome to Minis and CD!!

First day, how exciting, keep busy and keep glugging the water as it really helps. Posting and reading Minis is a great distraction!! Before you know where you are you'll be into ketosis and feeling great.

Good luck with your journey and do let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie xx

welcome and good luck on your cd journey.

As porgeous said drink loads of water and keep busy. The first 3 days for me were the worst but you will get a satisfaction from sticking to the diet and soon feel great.

I look forward to seeing your 1st week weigh in results, you will do great hun.xx

Thanks!! It means a lot to be able to speak to people who know what I'm going through.
I've been off all sugars, fatty food and beer etc for just over a week and have been drinking copious amounts of water to prepare myself for what will become the norm.

Apart from going to the toilet every 5 mins its been great preparation! lol

Thanks!! It means a lot to be able to speak to people who know what I'm going through.
I've been off all sugars, fatty food and beer etc for just over a week and have been drinking copious amounts of water to prepare myself for what will become the norm.

Apart from going to the toilet every 5 mins its been great preparation! lol

Ah yes, the toilet will become your new best friend!! As someone said to me think about it as piddling away all the fat!! Sounds like you have prepared well which will smooth the way into ketosis.

x

:Dhehe yes you will be visiting the loo a lot.

You sound like you have done all the right things getting youself ready for cd, so good luck hun, you will be in ketosis soon and feel great.xx:D

piddling away all the fat... yes.. i like that.. I'll keep that in mind..

the concept of ketosis which is essentially what the weight loss stage of the plan is, seemed quite daunting when i first read about it, but from what i can gather the water can play a big part in making it more comfortable to endure..

the bad breath and metal taste thing is something that doesn't sound avoidable but no pain no gain and i really want this....

..being slim... not bad breath that is..
lol

x

good luck Martin. It will soon become a way of life rather than a diet, well it has for me anyway

piddling away all the fat... yes.. i like that.. I'll keep that in mind..

the concept of ketosis which is essentially what the weight loss stage of the plan is, seemed quite daunting when i first read about it, but from what i can gather the water can play a big part in making it more comfortable to endure..

the bad breath and metal taste thing is something that doesn't sound avoidable but no pain no gain and i really want this....

..being slim... not bad breath that is..
lol

x

I loved ketosis, no hunger and bags of energy. Water does play an important part, personally as long as I kept sipping through the day I didn't really have the death breath or metallic taste, it only happened if I allowed myself to get thirsty.

x

I loved ketosis, no hunger and bags of energy. Water does play an important part, personally as long as I kept sipping through the day I didn't really have the death breath or metallic taste, it only happened if I allowed myself to get thirsty.

x
I agree with porgeous i dont have a problem with nasty tastes unless ive not had enough water.

Some sound advice there, i appreciate it a lot.

I've been on nights all week so i'll be back on here later after i've had some sleep and feel refreshed.
Thanks again and hope you have a good day. Chat to you later.
Weather in Southampton looks like rain rain rain..:(

Martin
x

have a good sleep and good luck with day 1 hunn.xx

Good luck Martin - I read your other post first so ignore the questions about your goal. Sounds like you are determined to do this, so you're more than half way there already as getting your head in the right place was the big thing for me, then sheer determination to lose takes over. The first few days are tough, but you'll soon see the scales moving and then the high carries you through. Good luck!

Hi Martin
Keep busy , its not easy but I don't think any diet is . slow route or fast route . You will have nice big loses being male . Keep posting it helps !!! All the best !

Good morining Martin (and u other early risers lol)

Welcome to the world of CD. I found the first few days hard but that 3rd day was a turnaround and have felt great ever since even went to the seaside on Tuesday and didnt even think about the goodies that were being shoved into my face! As long as you are determined to do it it will be a walk in the park! Good luck x
Jane

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your cd journey. You sound very determined.

Welcome to the site Martin :D

Here's to the new you!!! :)

Best Wishes,

Lacey..xx :)

Welcome to CD its a fabulous diet, once you get through the first few tough days you'll be feeling great on it and reaping the rewards of great losses :)

:D Hi mate, welcome to the site, this diet works if you stick to it, and you will be down in the 13s in no time, I started at 16st 8lbs and dropped to 13st 4lbs within 3 months, size 38 to 34 waist, the water is the key and staying off the beer :D Oh and i hope you dont support THAT other team in Hampshire :D Good luck mate :D

Back