Today ! is my first time and day with cambridge Diet

DietMe

:)hi everyone,
i am new to this forum as well to the cambridge diet..i hope to be strong in this 3 days ... up to know its noon time here i feel good i did drink one..chocolate velvet drink. and 1.2letter of cold water.. i love the velvet drink . i am looking for new friends and supporting buddy ..

Welcome to you Jeanswoman - you have come to the right place for loads of support and care.
Yes you CAN do this - You will be where you want to be before you know it.
Stay strong - keep drinking the water and come in here often to get to know us all
Take care
Tansyx:D

Welcome Im on my first day back so let get in and get the job done! Good luck!

Tansyx thanks a lot for your support yes sure i will be here i love this forum a lot.

pinkprincess sure we could do it if i see the members photos over here i feel strong..

:welcome: I've been on this diet for 3 weeks now, and the support here is fab! Good luck!

Frejja thanks :) i wish you the best

RuthG thanks a lot i see a lot of support here

Good Luck to you all its my first day back on the plan again today and very focussed this time.

Take Care
Michelle
x

good luck with your start hun your in the right place for lots of support

Michelle thanks a lot i need support...

Dragonfly thanks for the worm welcome.

pinkprincess sure i love pink too .. we could be buddys what you think! give me your msn or yahoo if you wish ..

itsnowornever thanks a lot :)

becky thanks. i am 15st 9lbs 5.8ft i would like to lose 5st 9lbs .. i will be so happy if i could do it i am notsure how long dose ittake to lose 5st onCD?

Back