today is the day!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jje1973, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. jje1973

jje1973 Member

Hi, i always make excuses why i should not start cd on a certain day. Well not anymore, i feel if i don't start now i never will. Jusy had first shake!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Good for you hun - now glug down loads of water to keep you going til your next pack. These first few days are a white knuckle ride so hold on tight and roar your way through it!!!!!

I'm on day 23 of a restart and have never felt better - although the first week was a killer!

4. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done for starting, just stay motivated and remember we can do whatever we want to do in life if we believe in ourselves. Thats what i think to myself and i have found this diet so easy.

5. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm on day 2. Good for you starting it hun x

I went to bed really a little rough last night and slightly sick. But got through the day very well.

Woke up this morning feeling fine.
    Hope today goes easy for you.
  6. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Best of luck on your Weight Loss journey - you will find the first few days hard - but after that it is a piece of cake (excuse the pun)!! I am on day 8 and for the first time in my life I KNOW I AM GOING TO BE SLIM!!!!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress xx
  7. MrsWobble

MrsWobble Full Member

Oh well done you! I know what you mean about putting it off - there's always some reason or another but it's good to have taken control and got started.

I'm on day 3 today and feel much better today! I was so tired and weak feeling yesterday but an early night and an extra litre of water really helped.

Good luck!
  8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Good Luck for all of you starting, you know this time you can do it.

Keep on with that water, head down and plough through x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.