today is the day!!!

Good for you hun - now glug down loads of water to keep you going til your next pack. These first few days are a white knuckle ride so hold on tight and roar your way through it!!!!!

I'm on day 23 of a restart and have never felt better - although the first week was a killer!

xxxx

Well done for starting, just stay motivated and remember we can do whatever we want to do in life if we believe in ourselves. Thats what i think to myself and i have found this diet so easy.

Goodluck:)

I'm on day 2. Good for you starting it hun x

I went to bed really a little rough last night and slightly sick. But got through the day very well.

Woke up this morning feeling fine.
Hope today goes easy for you.

Best of luck on your Weight Loss journey - you will find the first few days hard - but after that it is a piece of cake (excuse the pun)!! I am on day 8 and for the first time in my life I KNOW I AM GOING TO BE SLIM!!!!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress xx

Oh well done you! I know what you mean about putting it off - there's always some reason or another but it's good to have taken control and got started.

I'm on day 3 today and feel much better today! I was so tired and weak feeling yesterday but an early night and an extra litre of water really helped.

Good luck!

Good Luck for all of you starting, you know this time you can do it.

Keep on with that water, head down and plough through x

Back