today is the start of week 3

lizabooboo

Hi guys, I have successfully reached week 3 and I feel great and can tell iam going t achieve my goal. In 2 weeks I have lost 16lbs feel so proud of myself and even more determined to carry on xxxx how r u all doing? Xxx

So glad you're feeling great love. I'm struggling in all honesty. Feel sick and don't wanna drink the shakes. I want this feeling of well being to kick in like everyone else has :-( x

How long you been on it now sweet? I had a day last week where I was heaving on every sip of the shakes but that passed by the next day. X

I'm on day four love. Im getting a bit worried cause I haven't been to the toilet either is that normal? x

Yer its normal, u shuld start having number 2 soon. Once u get past the 1st week it will get earier, and once u have had ur 1st weigh in u will be more determined x

I know I just have to soldier on love, I have just mugged my friend next door for anti sickness tablets and they seem to be doing the trick. Do you think it would matter if I just drank water today and had no shakes? x

Hi - in order for your body to work you need to have all the sachets/flapjacks/water - if you are having problems with going to the loo there is a supplement called fibre clear that you can spoon into a glass of water the help you get back moving (so to speak) its less harsh than the senna route, hope this helps!

Thanks hun, I've had a couple of doses of fibre clear and still nothing. I'm not constipated there just feels like there is nothing in my body to pass out if that makes sense x

I was the same to be honest, now on day 11 and it is much better!! Have a black coffee, that may help! They do say skinny women live on coffee and fags (not promoting this AT ALL) but it does the trick for me:D
Keep going though as day 4 in my mind is that you have got over the worst!!

Me & You are going thru the same Keilaani I think!! I'm on day 5 and haven't had a number 2 either! I've just had some fibreclear in my choc shake and had to down it cos I really don't wanna drink them! I'm defo gonna carry on now tho - weigh in is on Wed (which is only 6 days after I started) so hopefully it will give me the incentive to do at least another week. Chin up hun, I'm in the exact same boat xxx

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same problem love, although its put my mind at rest knowing this is fairly common. Good luck for your weigh in Hun I'm sure you'll have done brilliantly. Mine's on Thursday which is a six day week also. Just downed a shake, only two more to go :-S xx

U will all be fine and u will want to proceed. In 2 weeks I have lost 16lbs what more motivation is need once uu get that result x

I'm sure I will love. Think I'm gonna get a few bars next week and that should keep me happy. Your loss is brill hun, hope I do that well :) x

You will be fine in a day or two chick! Look at it this way, you're not eating any solid food at all, just having shakes and water so you're not gonna have much of anything 'solid' (sorry!!) to get rid of! stick with the fibre clear, i try to have one in my shake every morning just to keep me regular!! once you see the results on the scales it will spur you on. good luck, you can do it! :D

Well done Liza :) that's great! I don't seem to be losing ANYTHING this week!!! We shall see on weds. Hope ur OK xxx

Hello sian, I'm ok darling. Maybe its because u lost such a big amount in ur 1st week. Stop weighing urself lol xx

Back