Today is the start!

Hi there
Today is my first day on exante, had a shake fir my breakfast and half of my bar a little while ago :)
Previous to this I had done LL 3 times, the last time being the most successful, managed to stay on it for 7 weeks but a death in my family sent my head spinning and I quit, managed to keep most of what I lost off then I had my lo who is now 4 months old, I'm a lb heavier than when I started LL 2 years ago so not too bad :)
Now I have lo I can't justify paying LL prices so exante it is, :) plus I don't have to sit in meetings etc.
So today is day one, and so far so good, lots of water, going down pretty well, hunger is not too bad yet, tomorrow will prob be worse but hey ho it'll be worth it !!
Hope everyone is having a good day
Xxx

I started today too, so hope we can keep encouraging each other. I have not weighed myself but am going to do that tonight so that I can check progress. I am terribly hungry this afternoon but I am going to go home and have a soup. I will do this..........and hope that we can support each other. I have bought 4 weeks bumper pack and intend to follow it to the letter. Good luck x

I was staving tonight, had a bouillon drink and more water, freezing already, bbbbbrrrrr!! in bed to keep warm!!
Hoping ketosis kicks in soon and doesn't take 5 or so days, Good luck to today's starters :)
Emma
Xxx

Hey Emma, best of luck with Exante :D x

Back