Today is week 5 completed.. .. and what I now know

mancitymark

1. Looking back over at the 5 weeks seems shorter than looking forward to the 5 weeks ahead.
  2. Still weeing every 15 mins
  3. I now look forward to the shakes and the soup..... yes,even the soup
  4. I now dont feel hungry.
  5. I miss being greedy and eating because something looks nice or smells nice and not because I feel hungry.
  6. I have had some "harrowing" toilet moments so now know to take Senokot every 3rd day
  7. I need some more clothes as I look a bugger in mine.
  8. Can see parts of me I have not seen in 20 years
  9. Even my head has shrunk. I wear a crash helmet and when I turn my head it turns but the helmet stays pointing forward.
  10. Some friends and family are jealous and try and discourage me with Old Wives tales about sudden weight loss and how it will kill me. Forgetting that at 18 stone I had a heart attack that nearly did.
  11. I can run on the tread mill.
  12. Thugs and idiots have stopped shouting things like " go for it fatty" when I am out cycling.
  13. My wife is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
  14. My 17 year old daughter is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
  15. My dodgy knees dont hurt as much when I walk up the stairs, infact dont hurt at all (touch wood)
  16. I have found the support on this site outstanding and without would have crumbled by now.
  17. I hope people just starting on their diet see my post as an inspiration and not a boast.
  18. I take pride that I am still 100% TFR
There is a 19, 20 etc.... probably up to a 100 of things I now know about being on Lipotrim but the main thing is, there will be huge ups and downs, great days and **** days, but if you just keep going one day becomes, 2 days, becomes a week, becomes 2 weeks, becomes a month and you will get there. !

Day 35 .... total loss = 37 lb...
Total gain= Confidence and a renewed determination !

brilliant post :) very motivating for someone like me who is only on day 4 xx

Brilliant post thanks...... i am getting ready to go out but when i get back i am going to do one of these on this thread if thats ok!!!!!???? x

Meggy .... keep at it .... it comes good, trust me. You will within 2 weeks notice a huge difference, your clothes will feel better and you will feel better and that will drive you on.

Deezer ... Totally babe ..post what you like, its all about positive motivation.

Zuhus and Pink ... Thank you ..

1. Looking back over at the 5 weeks seems shorter than looking forward to the 5 weeks ahead.
  2. Still weeing every 15 mins
  3. I now look forward to the shakes and the soup..... yes,even the soup
  4. I now dont feel hungry.
  5. I miss being greedy and eating because something looks nice or smells nice and not because I feel hungry.
  6. I have had some "harrowing" toilet moments so now know to take Senokot every 3rd day
  7. I need some more clothes as I look a bugger in mine.
  8. Can see parts of me I have not seen in 20 years
  9. Even my head has shrunk. I wear a crash helmet and when I turn my head it turns but the helmet stays pointing forward.
  10. Some friends and family are jealous and try and discourage me with Old Wives tales about sudden weight loss and how it will kill me. Forgetting that at 18 stone I had a heart attack that nearly did.
  11. I can run on the tread mill.
  12. Thugs and idiots have stopped shouting things like " go for it fatty" when I am out cycling.
  13. My wife is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
  14. My 17 year old daughter is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
  15. My dodgy knees dont hurt as much when I walk up the stairs, infact dont hurt at all (touch wood)
  16. I have found the support on this site outstanding and without would have crumbled by now.
  17. I hope people just starting on their diet see my post as an inspiration and not a boast.
  18. I take pride that I am still 100% TFR
There is a 19, 20 etc.... probably up to a 100 of things I now know about being on Lipotrim but the main thing is, there will be huge ups and downs, great days and **** days, but if you just keep going one day becomes, 2 days, becomes a week, becomes 2 weeks, becomes a month and you will get there. !

Day 35 .... total loss = 37 lb...
Total gain= Confidence and a renewed determination !

Mark that was inspirational and I'm sure there are many on here who would have crumbled without the constant motivation you give us all!! I am soo chuffed you are doing so well!!

Thank you all ...... and just keep going , you know we are all doing the right thing ....you know its gonna hurt some days but we owe it to ourselves dont we? , lets make that change and let us make it now........ If you have been on it 1 day or 100 days you are making a change to yourself with every passing hour. Dont give up, dont go back. We are all going to look great when our journeys are at an end.

aaaawww i have tears rolling at your post. sooo lovely. well done, such and inspiration. (day 6my self) aaaawww well done. you sound so happy. xxxxxxxxx

Brilliant post...I love number 1 because its so true!! The thought of 4 weeks ahead seems miles away but the 4 weeks that have passed have flown by, that is what keeps my head straight, thinking if I let the next 4 weeks pass feeling like this then I will look back and think what I could have achieved in those 4 weeks...

Fab post!! Thanks xx :kissass: Haha x

Wow... So inspirational .. Huge congrats on your weightloss.. I'm currently on day 2 & feeling good... Well done :)

Not a boast Mark and definitely an inspiration! Couldn't agree with you more about the online support here on MiniMins! I wouldn't have lasted a few days without it. And now it's day 24!
Keep up the momentum! The bonfire night revellers won't recognise ya!

x S

6 weeks TFR completed... on re-feed before my hols and then straight back on.....

But i have realised......

1. That i never used to drink enough water.
2. Tht i used to drink far too much wine!
3. Thta i don't have to wear black all the time.... that i suit green and if you pick the right clothes i will look slimmer than if i just wear black.
4. I deserve to spend money ( that i work hard for) on nice clothes/haircuts/nice things!! I am a woman and its my right!!! ; )
5. I don't have to eat a massive bar of chocolate to curb my craving i can have a kids size one and its just as satifying.
6. I DON'T HAVE TO FINISH ALL THE FOOD ON MY PLATE!
7. I can have desert if i want, i just have to make a better choice for my main and leave out the wine!!!
8. I enjoy exercising... now i am a bit smaller and a bit more confident.
9. I realise that getting slimmer won't automatically make me happier.... But i am searching out other ways to help me on my way!!!
10. I no longer pine for food and already know what i'm having for my next meal!
11. My back doesn't hurt at the end of a long day!
12. My working day is much easier!!!
13. I adore this site and intend to get back in the saddle as soon as i'm back off my hols.... i will miss you all terribly!
14. I think this is my biggest achievement and its a bit personal and maybe a bit TMI (Apologies if it is!) I feel sexy again!!! I'm still big but i feel good.... i put certain things on and i look good!!! I have also realised that my OH loves me whatever my size..... this took some believing let me tell you!!!
15. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle after my hols!!! But not as much as i'm looking forward to my slim 2012....

Good luck everyone!!!!

Dee

xxx

Excellent post Deezer! Couldn't put it better than that, especially the bit about feeling sexy again! Here's to 2012 when you'll be brimming with so much confidence you'll light up any room as soon as you walk in :wee:

Excellent post Deezer! Couldn't put it better than that, especially the bit about feeling sexy again! Here's to 2012 when you'll be brimming with so much confidence you'll light up any room as soon as you walk in :wee:
I hope so chick!! x

well done on your fantastic journey mark..its really nice to see your positivty shine through your post,and i think it will really help people,especially on the more difficult days..i know if im having a tough one il jump back on and re read this,for inspiration and hope..so thank you..
jen

Mancitymark, you made me cry!! I'm on day 2. Taking it one day at a time but already realising the help on this forum is invaluable. Your post is truly inspiring and thank you for sharing it.

If this ain't gonna motivate me - NOTHING WILL!

Totally INSPIRING!

Well done!
x

Back