Todays gone well...NOT!

susicab

I tracked my breakfast and lunch this morning, then came to work and ate lunch by 9am.... Ok, i thought, I will buy some fruit at lunchtime.

Unfortunately, my mouth says one thing, my brain says another (or should that be the other way round??). The Subway across the road is doing a "customer appreciation day" - any 6" sub, cookie and drink for £1.99 and yes, you can guess, i couldnt resist that offer, lol! I have now eaten the rest of my daily points and 3 of my weekly allowance.....

Oh well, i still have 36 weeklies left, better luck tomorrow methinks.

LOL i'm terrible for eating my dinner before dinner time.... so i feel for you. Hope the cookie was nice, am rather jealous lol x

LOL - that's the problem isn't it, really kick starts the sugar craving!! I'm craving sugar today, am so tired and really fancy something sweet..... lets be strong and resist together x

Good Idea, although thankfully, i feel really full up - cant say i whether i will still be full up by 6/7pm tonight tho...... LOL!

I made the mistake of having dinner earlier than normal on Saturday because I was going out that night - massive mistake! Ended up ordering chips in the pub (it was the only thing I could point properly, everything else was OTT in it's description) and THEN I had hot wings on my way home after more drinks that I had anticipated! Nightmare.

Thank god for sugar free jelly! Got some in the fridge setting as we speak!!

LOL - that's the problem isn't it, really kick starts the sugar craving!! I'm craving sugar today, am so tired and really fancy something sweet..... lets be strong and resist together x

Don;t give in to the sugar urge, like you said it just makes you want more, I had a two finger kit kat ysday, thinking i'll just have one, then had another 2 finger kit kat 20 mins later - wont be buying them again far too handy!#]

Come on girls we can do it.
P.S. I love subways mmmmmm

I feel like I want to stuff myself silly now :( Im waiting for a package to arrive, its nearly 3 hours late, and all I can think about is food! Boo!

Never to late to turn it around ladies - lots of 0-low ProPointed soup to help those cravings and some nice fruit close by - grapes and cherries are doing it for me at the mo.

Try and keep positive folks :D

Unfortunately, I have no fruit or 0 pt soup in the cupboards cos i was on a completely different diet when i last went shopping.

On the plus side, hubby has just offered to buy me a kebab and chips (v. helpful!) and i have refused it - yes, i am STILL full up, LOL! Just hoping it lasts til bedtime....

Curvy_lass said:
Never to late to turn it around ladies - lots of 0-low ProPointed soup to help those cravings and some nice fruit close by - grapes and cherries are doing it for me at the mo.

Try and keep positive folks :D

Pineapple for me. And satsumas and grapes lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susicab said:
Unfortunately, I have no fruit or 0 pt soup in the cupboards cos i was on a completely different diet when i last went shopping.

On the plus side, hubby has just offered to buy me a kebab and chips (v. helpful!) and i have refused it - yes, i am STILL full up, LOL! Just hoping it lasts til bedtime....

Well done you!!!! Stick with it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I give in - I will have a Batchelors Slim a Soup Cajun Spicy Vegetable, it has only 1 pp, think i can manage to nick one more from the weekly allowance. (Trying hard to resist putting a bread roll with it though)

Well..... I skipped the soup and had 2 bread rolls instead (19pp!), but thats all i ate and ive still got 26 weeklies left :jelous:

Jumped on the scales this morning to see what damage i had done and was pleasantly surprised to see i havent put anything on since yesterday.

Fresh start today, had my toast and cholesterol drink, HAVENT made anything to bring in with me as i think this is where i fail, bringing things in with me makes me eat everything within an hour of being here.... So, will just sit here til breaktime drinking copius amounts of coffee and diet coke, lol!:D

Well..... I skipped the soup and had 2 bread rolls instead (19pp!), but thats all i ate and ive still got 26 weeklies left :jelous:

Jumped on the scales this morning to see what damage i had done and was pleasantly surprised to see i havent put anything on since yesterday.

Fresh start today, had my toast and cholesterol drink, HAVENT made anything to bring in with me as i think this is where i fail, bringing things in with me makes me eat everything within an hour of being here.... So, will just sit here til breaktime drinking copius amounts of coffee and diet coke, lol!:D

Hows you day gone with not taking anything in?

Lol! It went out the window, was fine til dinner time then just "snacked" instead of making a meal, but still had 20 weeklies left.

Then, had dads funeral yesterday, ate breakfast, didnt eat at the pub, but after the 2 hour diversion to get home, we grabbed a chinese..... and 2 ww sticky toffee cheesecakes, lol! This meant i overate my weeklies by 5pp. So, bit of cheating at hand, i have reset all my history and i am now a newbie again as from today......

I'd of thrown something at him if it was my OH!

Then, had dads funeral yesterday, ate breakfast, didnt eat at the pub, but after the 2 hour diversion to get home, we grabbed a chinese..... and 2 ww sticky toffee cheesecakes, lol! This meant i overate my weeklies by 5pp. So, bit of cheating at hand, i have reset all my history and i am now a newbie again as from today......[/QUOTE]

Well I think your doing fantastic especially considering what day yday was for you - keep up the great work.

Back