Todays menu, could someone please check

kathrynmc

Hi, I am recently new to slimming world and wondered if you could please check over my meals. I am doing EE

Breakfast - magic porridge (HEXB),mullerlight, banana, blueberries

Lunch - scrambled eggs, baked beans, wafer thin ham, mullerlight, satsuma

Tea - will probably be spaghetti bolognaise

Thanks

Hi, I am recently new to slimming world and wondered if you could please check over my meals. I am doing EE

Thanks

Hi, welcome to Slimming World.

Your diary for today looks alright, although you should probably be having more SuperFree - with Extra Easy, 1/3rd of you plate should be SuperFree foods. For example:

Breakfast:
Your breakfast looks good, as you had a banana and blue berries :) Well done.

Lunch:
Apart from your satsuma, you've had no SuperFree with this meal. The idea of 1/3rd SuperFree is so that you fill up on those SuperFree foods, they are lower in calories but help keep you fuller for longer. How about some mushrooms and tomatoes with your scrambled eggs, etc.

Dinner:
Add lots of vegetables to your Spag Bol to ensure you get your 1/3 SuperFree - tomatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc. Alternatively, serve your spag bol with a side salad/vegetables/etc.

Apart from that, looking good! xx

Thanks

Probably not enough Superfree in your lunch, I dont think one satsuma adds up to 1/3 of the meal?

Otherwise looks good, as long as you have plenty of tomatoes/onions/whatever else superfree with your bolognaise and you're making it with Extra Lean mince?

Make sure you're eating enough, and plenty of fruit & veg. Good luck x :)

Thanks for the replies. I ended up having a couple of satsumas and a handful of blueberries with lunch. Tea was served with a salad, followed by a mullerlight, blueberries

I have just had an Alpen light with a cuppa, so that will be syned

Back