Today's Menu - Please check and comment

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I'm in "determined" mode at the mo so really trying hard. Must say at the mo (having had dinner) I'm absolutely stuffed!

Today's menu is:

Breakfast
40g shreddies, Muller light yogurt poured on and 1 banana mixed in. Tea with HexA semi skimmed milk.

Lunch
2 slices wholemeal toast (HexB) with 4 laughing cow light cheeses (HexA) and sliced tomato. 1 Banana. Water.

Afternoon
Water - lots of it.

Dinner
Baked potatoes, 1 tspn butter (2 syns), baked beans. Muller light yogurt and fresh raspberries.

Later will have
Milky coffee with rest of HexA ss milk.

Treat for supper
1 brioche roll with choc chips (7 syns).

Total for day - 2 HexA, 2 HexB and 9 syns.

How does this look?

That looks like a good days menu, that is a good idea about using yoghurt to top your cereal instead of milk; saving a hexa, i must try that.

yum yum sounds good hun. Looks a bit like my old trusty menu. X

You are supposed to have 28g of Shreddies with a ryvita to make up a HEXB. Although if your not having the ryvita, I can't see any harm in having a few more grams of Shreddies.

OMG lol

I said to hubby "Is it 40g of cereal for a HexB?" and he's says yeah. I never thought to double check. Oh well.

watch ya banana's more than 1 a day can stop u losin..........they are full of sugar..........grapes are another......not much veg in your menu.....

watch ya banana's more than 1 a day can stop u losin..........they are full of sugar..........grapes are another......not much veg in your menu.....

I have next to no fruit or veg in mine. Can't stand the stuff. I am trying some stirfrys this week to try and get me interested!

I'm having a red day tomorrow and dinner is going to be chicken breast with loads of fresh veg :)

Hi slimmerkay notice you like butter on your baked pots have you ever tried butter buds from lakelands only 1/2 a syn on either plan they taste great x

Eh thanks for the tip on the butter buds - I will try them.

Hi slimmerkay notice you like butter on your baked pots have you ever tried butter buds from lakelands only 1/2 a syn on either plan they taste great x

Where can you buy these from?

Had no-fat chicken sausages from my local butchers for dinner this evening with stir fry veg (in fry light) and it was soooooo yummy!

Back