todays the day...

Best of luck with the weigh in :) I have my first WW's one tonight

Good luck to you both with the weigh-ins.... I did my first one on Monday and was quite pleasantly surprised, as I had struggled the first week but managed a 5lb loss :) Another lady managed a 7lb loss and got slimmer of the week.... So it is worth the effort...

Let us know how you get on

SGF

Good luck to you both with the weigh-ins.... I did my first one on Monday and was quite pleasantly surprised, as I had struggled the first week but managed a 5lb loss :) Another lady managed a 7lb loss and got slimmer of the week.... So it is worth the effort...

Let us know how you get on

SGF

Well done! :) Thats fab!

Whoo whoo.... get us with our weight loss! Thank you SO much and well done to you too lady! :)

How are you getting on? Are you getting used to it now? I find that I only really do it properly for 4 days but have stepped up the walking and have bought the Zumba fitness DVD so things are balancing out and I'm still losing a small amount each week.

No class for me tonight as it's Bank Holiday so I'm going to a different class on Wednesday. My usual class is Zumba but this one is 'Aerobics'.... I'm taking it that things haven't changed that much since my days of leaping round in leg warmers like Jamie Lee Curtis in the film Perfect? Hah, we'll see...

Cheers me dears....

SGF

Well done on your losses!! My class doesn't start until 6 Sept so I'm doing it myself until then. My first weigh in is on Friday x

I've lost 13lbs in 4 weeks :) very pleased! How you getting on? X

Back