Todays the,day

Daniellecarling1

Hello all my name is danielle im 22yrs old and have a beautiful 6 month old son. So here we are 6 months after giving birth and im literally 5 pounds lighter than the,day i left hospital :|
I did lighter life around two years ago and managed to lose,almost 4 stone i looked and,felt amazing since leaving school and,being content in a relationship the takeaways started and the exercise stopped i got bigger n bigger n bigger until my 20th birthday and i weighed,13.12.. I was horrified and after many diet attempts managed LL. Over the next year i regained 1 stone 5 pounds i still felt great as i was still a hell of,a lot slimmer than i was.... Then unexpectedly i gotba suprise i was pregnant on my book in appt i weighed 11.10 my pregnancy was tough i was an,emotional wreck and i ate....and,ate....and ate and thts,where i am today i weighed 15 stones on my first weigh in eeeek and,have just completed my first day on cambridge diet IM STARVING but i know it gets easier i need some motivation people.
I just wish week one was over,with!!.... So here goes nothing

Start weight 15 stone 1st weigh in saturday 1st october xxxxxx

Hey Danielle, You've come to the right place for support! I just started CD a week ago and everyone on here has been lovely and very supportive. You've done LL before so I'm sure you will do amazingly! The first three days are definitely the hardest, so well done on getting through day one! :D

If you want some inspiration definitely have a look at some of the other trending diaries and have a look at the "Inspiration Slideshow" totally kept me going during those first few days last week!

Sarah x

Thanks for replying sarah i will deffinately look at the inspiration pages im really nervous i wont be able to.stick.to it this time as im struggling with the tastes the vegtable.soup is vile i had to.let.it cool close my eyes and down it followed with a pint of water to wash it down it was awful ive chos

Sorry it sent by accident.... Ive chosen now to just order shakes next time i.really hope i can do it i need to feel happy about myself again!!...think i may already be in ketosis as my mouth tastes awful and ive got a dull headach

Yeah I wasn't fussed on the soups either, there were only a few of them I liked. I found if you add a lot more water than it recommends on the pack they are a lot nicer. Try about 300mls next time and see if you find it any better. I'm avoiding the soups this week though and just having a good mix of the shakes and porridges.

If you have lots of soups left for the week and you don't think you can stomach them then give you CDC a call, as she will let you exchange them for free. No point making the first week harder! :]

Sounds like you are switching into ketosis! Drink lots of water and keep up the good work! :D

I will have to try extra water.in soups although i never.got many of them as didnt particularly like the lighter life soups day two done n dusted!! Finding it suprisingly easier than i expected! Lol dnt want to jinx myself lol.... Im desperate to get on the.scales but trying to resist temptation oooo i do hope i loose at least 10 pounds this week i know im asking alot and should be happy with.anything but im hoping and praying i loose more than that lol going to bed now night night xxxx

Hey, hows it going? Congrats on getting through day 1 it all gets easier from tomo I promise! I'm on day 50 yay and have lost 33lbs, went from 14st 10 to 12st 5 so far, this diet really does work and as long as youre focused you'll have great results. I was just going to write ' I'm going to follow you', but sounded way too stalkery lol, I'll come back for another read on your diary instead! Best of luck, you'll do great x

Haha i nearly woke the baby up laughing at that "i will follow you" haha made my day ... Yes well i think todays been easier!! Lol but we will see day 3 almost over lol my first goal is to make a full week!! Have you had any off days im at a hen night in 4 weeks and im choosing to drink and eat.. But to go straight back onto plan till christmas when im choosing to have xmas week off plan then to do it from,2nd jan until i reach target and end up maintaining wow fab loss so far i hope i do as well as you xxxxx thanks, for the post,xxxx

Day 3 complete day 4 now. Well i struggled last night i was so hungry and could not think about anything other than food. I got myself a pint of water and had an early night!. So today woke up feeling sick with a heightend sense of smell and the worse taste in my mouth EVER!.... Lol i think im safe to say im joining the group of in ketosis people woop.
ive choosen this week to do no exercise as i do feel a little weak and thought to myself if my.weight losses slow down i can start to boost them. Im terrible ive given in to the scales! Oopsie. Im not going to post till.saturday when i have my official weigh in with my cd lady! Ooo im sooo drained today.hope your all well I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS IM IN CONTROL xxxxx

Yay welcome to ketosis, makes life sooooo much easier :) yes you can do this wooooo go team CD lol x

HI
Sounds like you have made a great start - keep it up! But remember, it takes 9 months for your body to make a baby and usually at least that long to recover from it, your bones will be soft and muscles weaker. Just take it easy and don't push yourself too hard. I find that being on CD and chasing 2 kids around leaves me tired enough, I am not exercising as well right now.

Personally I like the soups - I didn't like the ones on Slim Fast, but these are much better as long as you mix them well. The chicken and veg ones are lovely, the tomato and spicy one are the worst. I also found the shakes improved if I use the blender rather than the mixer - that gets rid of all the powder and makes them thicker and more like milk shakes.

Good luck.

Danielle I did lighterlife 3 years ago and lost 9 stone I've Gained 3 stone but on week 3 here now and lost 17lb :) it's tough getting back to it but stick at it I stick to the shakes blended with ice makes them lovely and thick and frothy much nicer I'm not keen on the soups original porridge is nice xx

Could I ask you guys about Ketosis? I'm on day one so hanging on and hoping it gets better (though watching The Great British Bakeoff and Come Dine With Me didn't help Doh!
But about ketosis, do it's good effects (extra energy and not feeling hungry) last as long as you stay on the diet and don't cheat?
But then I guess the bad effects I've read about (breath) last as well.
Thanks!

Hiya love, yes they do which is why the incentive not to cheat is so highon this diet. But only that but youll mentally 'get over' real did quickly enough (well I did) first few days I couldn't walk past a loaf of bread without willing it to fall open and into my mouth but now its not an issue at all. The breath thing rashly isn't that bad either our maybe I'm lucky? I keep smints handy just in case x

Aww thanks,for all,your lovely posts I know It takes that long to recover,(wish it didnt haha) ... I know im the sort of person that wants everything and want it now :( day 4 complete day 5 half way through I feel slimmer already which is also great motivation. Lovely weather were having over here in sunny england hope its as glorious everywhere else too altho I do think wine n bbq when the sun comes out! But no ill have a nice,cool refreshing shake with ice lol. Hope everyone else is doing well my evil partner n friends got fish n chips last night and ate them infront of me EVIL lol but I coped and feel stronger for not giving in hope everyone is well :) xxxxxx nearly day 6 eeeek xxxxx

Hey Danielle, Well done on resisting those Fish&Chips! That is pure EVIL! lol

You must be getting excited for weigh day now!?

Oh I know the breath is the worst! >.<

Keep it up toots! Sarah xxxx

Ah well done, how very dare they though! I find the more situations like that the more determind and stronger i feel for having not given in! We must have some kind of super power I'd say :) x

Anybody elses sense of smell going crazy?? I had to get on sofa because i could smell my partners breath it wasnt that awful it was just soooo strong i felt like i could taste it.. A bit like i had on LL! Lol bork made me feel sick poor bloke!!....well here i am day 6 arghhh i do miss food but im deffinately less hungry i dropped one of my shakes on tues so thought with me not being too hungry to just eat two.so i have enough till sat as icant get down to see her. Back on 3 again today though. Shrinkin violet we are superhuman i must admit!
One thing anyone else obsessed with talking about diets?? Im obsessed to the point im sure people will start getting sick of me lol.
Aww well never mind it helps ans gets me through the day lol chow for now danielle xxxxxx

Back