Todays The Day.....

Yes it's a very smart move on pancake day imagine how much damage and weight gain could happen today if you weren't on plan

Well done x

hell yes, great move, i started yesterday so good luck on this tidal wave of slimness to come xxx

Good Luck! i have my packs coming today wahoo and im starting tomorrow! can't wait. . . luckily for me i hate pancakes!! so avoid the last chance of weight gain! :) x x x

Good luck and yes start today, these sort of challenges are always going to be there.

Must admit, I really wanted my daughters pancake this morning. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha, I did pancakes for the kids last week and they hated them! I said to 5 yr old shall I do some today, she says I have to buy some as she prefers 'the ones from the factory'. Scotch pancakes it is, less washing up for me!

I bought pancakes as I'm crap at cooking saves me cooking them and kids love em :) happy days

Lol my daughter likes the scotch ones to, as they are similar to the American style her dad makes.
Less tempting for me, but my mam made her the crepe style this morning. Looked yum.

Am glad we are allowed to talk about food on hear. I remember a few years ago on the lighter life forum, people were shot down for mentioning food!

Absolutely, it is my first day too! And I will be cooking pancakes for my fiance and 2 boys later - with bananas, sugar, nutella, strawberries and god knows what else - so if that doesn't increase my willpower, who knows what will! haha. Good luck! x

Also, it is good to have that sort of challenge on the first day as I am a lot more determined than I probably would be if I had been without real food for weeks.. ;)

Yes day 1 is easier to cope with all that day 2 and 3 are more tricky

But stay strong keep the weight loss in mind

I'm around food every day at work, no way round it so it was important to me to be able to be around food from the get-go, if that makes sense!

There is a 100% sub-forum at the top with a 'no food mentions' but it's not that busy. I think it's important that I am able to read a thread with a food mention without reaching for the biscuit tin- I can't avoid food talk, adverts, mentions for life!

miniMoosh, exactly! Food is everywhere , and every VLCD will take will power.

We cant wrap ourselves in cotton wool and hibernate for the duration. As tempting as that sounds. Lol

Ur all a friendly bunch, not really used the s&s section of minis before just cd and exante!
We all have to face food everyday, weather it be an advert on tv a bill board driving past Kfc. There is just no getting away from it so don't really understand the not mentioning food part of the forum!
Good luck guys and happy Tuesday :) xxx

Totally agree. We're surrounded by food and have to deal with it every day so reading about it on here is a non event in comparison :)

Back