• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TOILET ACTION

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi all I know it may seem like I am obsessed with bowl movements as 2 of my few posts have been toilet related but it occured to me that if we are only drinking the shakes and having water, black tea/coffee then we probably don't have a lot to poo anyway. Unless I have completely misunderstood how our bodies work. Maybe I am worrying needlessly about the lack of toilet action. What do you all think?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chiku

Well I started this week on Tuesday and went for a no. 2 as always on that day and the following morning. The next I went was yesterday and oh boy I felt so much lighter. But with no.1's I'm going a ridiculous amount! Is this normal

Erm probably a bit tmi but im constipated just now. Weighed myself this morn another pound off..cool. Had a reasonably large dump then weighed myself again another half pound off I kid you not.

Chiku

Wow!!!
I wouldn't complain with that, that if I went more than twice for a no.2 since starting Lipotrim. Is normal not to go that often in that dept.?