toilet habits??? hmmmm

I'm not constipated but aint been in days. Guessing with nothing going in theirs nothing to come out haha.

You will be surprised at how much you will have to still come out if you are only in 1st week. I used to go from running to the loo evry hour to not going for a week. All fun and games!

:D that is what i was like the first time round....it isnt so much that there isnt anything going in as we r obviously having the shakes, i think it is just because it isnt solid food, u would think really that u would get the squits instead wouldnt u lol :p

anyway...i think mine must be because i no longer have a gallbladder to store the bile so mine is constantly being released into my stomach/intestines etc and building up therefore is helping me to go to the loo lol it is obviously getting rid of the three shakes that i have a day ewwww oh well.... :) bit of a silly thing to talk about just startled me a bit as i was expecting to only go once a week again....

kinda glad that i am going, it cant be 2 good for you only going once a week like i was before :eek:

lol. I'm looking forward to going next then and seeing how much i can loose! haha

i hear ya id be delighted to have the runs lol im having wicked trouble its the only part of this diet that makes me question how long i can last on it

I went every day leading up to day 11 then stopped!!!
day 15 I took laxitives...... today, day 16...wish i hadn't!!!

hahahaha oops !!!sorry i shouldnt laugh but the last bit made me chuckle... is it that bad??

The only bad bit was i was training someone at work and had to make a quick dash lol
Feel much better now....bit more regular lol
x:D

I take fibresure to keep me going!

i'm taking fibreclear and I am struggling, pain suffering and oh lets not go there,.. be glad you are regular lol

I really suggest FibreSure caps, I tried fibre clear too with no luck.

Fibre supplement will only help keep things moving after any backlog is cleared - it won't make ya go if ya havn't already, it willonly add to the problem ;)

Fibre supplement will only help keep things moving after any backlog is cleared - it won't make ya go if ya havn't already, it willonly add to the problem ;)

Wasnt the cse with me, dulcolax didn't work, tried 3x fibresure a day andn worked a treat and has been for around 5months. Even now on refeed too. I guess everyones different.

Back