Toilet help needed haha

missjam

new on here. been on cd for about three months and recently ive had really bad constipation and nothing will come out for weeks! i know its effecting my scale weight because ive probs got half a stone stuck there!!! (haha)

what can i take to help? i really dont want it to effect my CD though, x

:eek: feeling your pain. This week has been bad in that department, the only thing that works for me is increasing my water intake. This has helped in the last few days and eased my problems.......good to share;)

thanks hun!! the thing is though im drinking loads of water... im addicted to the flavourings and i know its bad but i go through two tubs of sunshine orange a week. (I put a tablespoon in each cup of hot water!) but still manage to lose the weight haa xx

OMG I was gonna suggest you read this
subscribed.gif
threadis water flavour a laxative theres not a lot of point if you are having a tablespoon of orange in your cup of water!!
My cdc suggests movical,that might be worth a try,other than that hold your nose close your mouth and blow something will have to come out somewhere!!
xx

thanks for that Julie, I have just snorted my water all over my keyboard...............................and now my office is looking at me.........that made me laugh.................:D:D:D:D:D

thanks for that Julie, I have just snorted my water all over my keyboard...............................and now my office is looking at me.........that made me laugh.................:D:D:D:D:D
:8855:Sorry about that love,Im always ready with good advice to hand!!:8855:
Good luck with the wi
xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one, have been on Cd for 6 weeks and up until now have been going OK but this week not a thing :mad: it affected my WI as only 1lb lost I've got tummy ache and lower back ache too!! - I'm taking fibre 89 twice a day and also have 1 teaspoon of flavouring a day but still no go!!
At this rate I'll have to book it at one of them fancy clinics for that hose thingy! :8855:

Back