Toilet Issues ....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey!!

Ok, i thought on this diet we werent meant to be going to the toilet for a numer 2 :)o) all that often - and i havnt been - past 4 weeks have been twice a week but for some reason this week i have been tues, wed, thur and today! 4 days in a row! Is this normal????? lol

I am drinking far more water than i have ever done (4.5ltrs) is this something to do with it?

I am now worried i am doing something wrong!!! :eek:

Last time I was on LT I hardly ever went!!
This time around iv gone about 4 times a day in the last 2 days!! now thats scarey haha!!

Id say it has something to do with the water, the more you drink the better it clears out the system. I also find the more green tea/hot water I drink the more I have to go.

4.5 litres of water! Don't overdo the water hun, just remember that poor lady that was doing LL.

I think you should have some fibreclear - and peppermint tea is supposed to aid disgestion etc.

I dont need fibre clear i have gone everyday for the past 4 days!!! lol i am wondering if this is natural on this diet?!! lol

And my 4.5litres is spread throughout the day - its what i need! i am so thirsty and my mouth is so dry! lol

The waters probably doing it hun, if you've upped your intake of water.
Just think, the more you go the toilet, the lighter you'll be lol!!

Hey!!

Ok, i thought on this diet we werent meant to be going to the toilet for a numer 2 :)o) all that often - and i havnt been - past 4 weeks have been twice a week but for some reason this week i have been tues, wed, thur and today! 4 days in a row! Is this normal????? lol

Damn, I'd kill for a real good number 2! lol I only started this week, but I've been every day and without being too graphic, it could only be compared to rabbit droppings! lol

I would have thought, with very little solids going in, very little should be coming out?? My non-medical take on it anyway.

I havent been going very often either, have been on LT for 7 days now, first 5 not a lot! but yesterday and today i have had diahorrea. Has anyone else experienced this?

cawisu xx

Yeah - mine are like rabbits too!!!! lol
I havnt heard of diareaha on this diet yet .....

I would just count yourself lucky your going chick!!

Mine varies.. not full on D but can be a tad... you know!!

Im all embarrased typing this lol!!

From what I understand its different from person to person. Last time I was on I struggled to go, my OH could go almost as normal, this time I have gone about 3/4 times this week and get all excited when I do, I shout down to my OH, 'Whoo I done a poo all by myself' how sad is that lol lol

LOL irish your so polite :p

as for going alot , hey u never know it could be a bigger weight loss on the next 1 :D:D:D

haha laura that is funny!!!

chelly dont get embarrased on here lover!!!! lol

haha, some one shouted at me for being to graphic so im embarrased and tyring to tone it down lol!!

shouted at ya on here?!!?!! lol ignore em! its a natural bodily function!

Absolutly nada!!! Taking me chap to work in a mo then going to bed at 8 - got work at 6 tomo morning! Guna snuggle down and catch up on this weeks hollyoaks i think :D

What you up to?

Bet you cant beat my exciting evening!!!!! hahahaa

Was meant to be going to the cinema but my sister is sick! so nothing lol!! xx

veg in front of the tv with a shake and enjoy!!!!! :)
my worst days are saturdays ... this is going to be my 5th saturday in - dont get me wrong i dont mind whilst im sorting my weight out - this is more important but there is no good saturday night tv!!!! i can't wait for xfactor to start again!!!!! ahaha i am so sad right?!!! lol

Yeah - mine are like rabbits too!!!! lol
I havnt heard of diareaha on this diet yet .....
I got it! I never had that bunged up feeling....I just put it down to drinking lots of water. I wouldnt worry about it hun ;)

Oh and for the record I get it too on W8 :D

Back