Toilet matters....sorry!

Julesy

Likes being a girly girl
Sorry for posting such a minging thread, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has had problems with diaorrehea whilst chugging tons of water?

I'm currently drinking at least 4 litres of water a day, it's not that hard to be honest as I do find myself quite thirsty on this diet, but for the past 2 days I've had a grumbly tummy (and not the grumbly hungry kind!)......will this pass and more to the point is it normal? lol!

(((hugs)))

Sorry for posting such a minging thread, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has had problems with diaorrehea whilst chugging tons of water?

I'm currently drinking at least 4 litres of water a day, it's not that hard to be honest as I do find myself quite thirsty on this diet, but for the past 2 days I've had a grumbly tummy (and not the grumbly hungry kind!)......will this pass and more to the point is it normal? lol!

(((hugs)))

In my experience...Yes, it will pass and Yes, it's quite normal as your body is readjusting....xxx:D:D:D......

Hi Julesy,

Yep completely normal alot of people get it and more so in the first few weeks, I know I did. Sometimes it can take your body a while to get used to all the minerals in the shakes, try to drink water with them or split them into smaller meals. It should settle down soon.

Gx

Phewee......thank you so much for the quick replies!

I feel a squillion times better now! lol! Strange but before this diet I had kinda the opposite problem (TMI I know!) but now....well crikey!

Anyways thank you so much!

Day 5 nearly over and loving it xxx

Back