Toilet problem,HELP!!!!!!!

Glad you`re feeling better x

Hey guys,I tought I'll updated you about the thread,I bought the movicol yesterday and evrything was ok today .The bloting is gone and I've lost a lb also(I guess it really was bad).Thanks for all your replies and hopefully we won't have to get back into the same situation.

Glad to hear you`re feeling better Xx

Sorry one more question on this lovely subject....
How often should we be going?
On SS we aren't consuming much, so how often is "regular"?
I seem to be going every other day - which when eating I would say might be the start of a problem, but under these circumstances what do you think is "normal"?

Every other day is reasonable as long as you dont feel you want to go but cant pass anything. As long as the urge isnt there you are fine. Constipation is when you feel the urge but cant go and get cramps, pains etc...

If constipation is a regular thing and you end up buying stuff regularly go to the Drs, ask for what you have been buying to be put on prescription and something extra if it isnt enough. You are within your rights. They can do that, but if you are happy buying it they will let you. x

Everyone is different - you will 'go' much less but it's important that you don't let things get to a stage where it is hard and difficult to pass (can't believe the things we end up talking about lol!!!) - some folks have had awful experiences because they waited too long...

So glad the movicol worked (fab stuff!!) but please look at preventative measures now - fibre supplement of some sort on a regular basis... well worth it. Good luck x

Back