Toilet (sorry)

munchbunch

Gold Member
Morning everyone

Hope you are a well ....
Iv a quick one enviously I havnt been you no for like 4 days i bought the fiber clear yesterday .......
My scales say this week 2lb loss you think me not being able to go will have an effect on my loss this week ???

It depends- sometimes you are holding on to it but other times you are just not going cause you don't need to. I didn't for a week but it make a big difference scale wise in the two days...

I had a few problems too during week 2... but my week 3 weight made up for things :D I guess your body will adjust as mine eventually did but the chemist was a great source of advice. Good luck! x (PS where in s yorks are you?? I'm in Doncaster :) )

uklady said:
I had a few problems too during week 2... but my week 3 weight made up for things :D I guess your body will adjust as mine eventually did but the chemist was a great source of advice. Good luck! x (PS where in s yorks are you?? I'm in Doncaster :) )

Thankyou
This is also my 2 nd week the end of weigh in is tmoz !!

I'm in mexborough :0) xxx

I tried dulco ease you take 3 tablets in one day and they worked there magic next day...!! might b worth a go if no joy with senna xx

I'm having same problems I'm on week four not been atall I had severe stomach ach and was given supositries, although it worked a little last week I'm still getting cramps so I've been drinking warm water todayn took some senna tonight! Will keep you posted xx

dulco lax and dulco ease are pretty good at sorting everything out if you are still having problems

that teaches me not to read all the posts before i answer lol, sorry for repeating

Thanks ladies going to get weighed this morning so will get some :0) x

No I don't :0/

I got some tablets from
The chemist so see how they go as I gave tummy ache feel bloated xx

Well done !!!

I got the duco lax is it I was 1 lb off a stone it's was my 2nd weigh in today x

I got the duco lax so hope it's works

It was my 2nd weigh in
1lb off a stone . X

Thanks !! X

Back