Toilet trouble

Hi everyone, this is so daft really but i cant hold anything in. Im frightened to go out as I keep pooing myself, surely this isnt normal.

Any ideas as I thought you got constipated on the CWP ??????????????

I do find I have a VERY loose bowel on this diet, some people get constipated, other's get the run's lol!
Maybe ask your CDC about it and way's to prevent it? Are you lactose intolerant? I've never actually soiled myself before so if I were you I'd find out what's going on xx

I would talk to my CDC too, just in case. When I went on the diet, I started by a few days of constipation and once my bowels were completely empty after a few days, I had to rush to the loo every time I drank a tetra :eek: It was so bad that I wouldn't leave work before going to the loo as I didn't want to be caught out during the commute in the car!! It has settled now though, but sometimes, if I drink too much water in one go or if it's too cold, I have to make a run for the loo again.

Don't be ashamed to ask your CWP consultant. That's what there are here for!!! xxxxx

I would try pysillium husks, they work to bulk up the insides in a natural way. They help for constipation however the natural bulking agent I think would help with looseness. Worth a try or further research, they are fine to take on Cambridge plan. I have confirmed this with both my CDC and Cambridge head office themselves. I use them on and off. Just an idea.

I had constipation for 2 weeks, never had loose stools but I did eat a lot of fibre before starting cd. I have been using psyllium husks for months and have relatively normal movements. As, Phil says, may be worth a try.

Will try them thanks xx

Phil3822 said:
I would try pysillium husks, they work to bulk up the insides in a natural way. They help for constipation however the natural bulking agent I think would help with looseness. Worth a try or further research, they are fine to take on Cambridge plan. I have confirmed this with both my CDC and Cambridge head office themselves. I use them on and off. Just an idea.

I bought these yesterday gonna try them as I struggle even with the cd fibre powder x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all x

Back