Toilet Trouble!!

sabab172

Hi - new to forum.Been on Cambridge Diet with one meal a day for 10 days now. All going well with 9lb loss but... Sorry to bring the subject up but constipation is a problem. Whats the answer!

Well done on 9lb loss - that's brilliant. Don't be sorry about the toilet issue - we've all been there. I use Fibre89 with my shakes and they work well, although this week they haven't so I've taken Ducolax and that's done the trick. Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks Minz - very impressed with your weight loss so far. Ive tried Senokot but not doing the trick so I'll try and get some Ducolax:)

Thanks - I'm hoping for 3-4lbs this week, given my pattern of losses, but WI isn't until Saturday, so hopefully the scales will show a bit more of a drop than they have so far.

By the way, the pharmacist told me today that Senokot is milder than Ducolax, which I also used once on week 1 (before I got Fibre89 from CDC) so I'm sure it'll sort you out.

More water :)
I was using senokot to get things moving lol
Now I use FibreSure(from Boots on a 3 for 2). I get the single serving powder sachets and pop one in each of my shakes :)

I use the fibre sure too... just put the sachet into one of my water bottles each day. I think some days I could do with two sachets, but have just stuck to one a day so far x

I've been peeing all day long.. Got some funny looks at work..

.. I wasn't actually peeing in front of people..
lol

i should hope not lol lol lol xx
so far everyfing is moving for me sabab, hope u r ok soon. 9 lb WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO GO U!!!!!!
sharon xx

since this thread was bout toilet trouble i thought i would ask a question lol. Ano that alot of ppl get constipated, BUT has anyone experianced the OPPOSITE lol lol, am now on day 5 and have been "Moving" fine, then today i have had a bit of a funny tummy which is giving me a bit of the runs lol lol lol i cant believe am writing this on the World Wide Web lol lol, but oh well, just needs to be asked lol
sharon xx

since this thread was bout toilet trouble i thought i would ask a question lol. Ano that alot of ppl get constipated, BUT has anyone experianced the OPPOSITE lol lol, am now on day 5 and have been "Moving" fine, then today i have had a bit of a funny tummy which is giving me a bit of the runs lol lol lol i cant believe am writing this on the World Wide Web lol lol, but oh well, just needs to be asked lol
sharon xx

Hi Sharon,

No need to be embarrassed, we all go to the toilet, even the queen. :rolleyes:

I too get a bout off the runs every now and then, some people say it’s the concentrated vitamins etc in the shakes.

Strangle I seem to be looser the less water I drink :confused:, so maybe the vitamin thing is right, by drinking you dilute them more.

Sabab, I like the Psyllium Husk, I buy H & B Regucol, has the added bonus of pre & pro biotics,

Take care

I've had a bar a day for the last 4 days and have been having the FibreSure in each of my two shakes but really struggled this morning. Took 45 minutes with my feet on a step(sorry tmi!). Hasn't been this bad since I was pregnant! lol Will try and increase my water to +4 litres plus shakes and failing that think I will have to have a bar every other day. Some people had mentioned the bars made them 'go' so just wondering why they seem to be doing the opposite to me :(

PMB, fank goodness it not just me then lol, i was a bit worried, guess i need to take the highs n lows of cambridge. I would b lost without this forum lol, its my life line.
Sharon xx

Back