Toilet troubles!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keeliewheeliebin, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    Im sorry for asking but im not sure what i can do. I havent been to the loo (for a poo :eek:) for about a week. I am using psyllium husks in some of my shakes, im also using Fibresure and last night i took two senokot but still nothing! (ive also drunk lots of water to try and flush things through)
    i dont feel like i really want to go, but obviously i do need to at some point!
    what can i do to help myself!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Poor you. Try a ducolax (only one though to start with.) Senna is very gentle and you may need something stronger. I use ducolax every so often too

4. Keeliewheeliebin

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    thanks jelly. think i might nip out at lunch to get some. hope it works!

5. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hmmmm, do you usually go regularly ie every day? I usually go once or twice a day but since cd its every 2 days, you are taking less in so less needs to come out and if you dont feel you need to go I personally wouldn't worry, I'm sure with all the laxatives you will go before long!!!

HTH
    Stacey

6. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    As twinkle said less in = less out but a week is a long time though. After 5/6 days I take one if i'm having trouble and works everytime

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Also FibreSure or whatever it is called is only to prevent constipation, it will NOT make you go... you need something stronger for that and then continue with the fibre when you are sorted

8. Keeliewheeliebin

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    ah ha! thanks guys. I usually 'go' most days and i was fairly regular on week 1 of SS but have become less regular since week 2. i used to eat a lot of fruit, veg and wholemeal pasta which i think kept me regular but obviously my body has decided to dig its heels in and wont play ball and let me go!! lol. its throwing a tantrum because im on CD! lol
    hopefully ill be all clear soon xxx

9. lawyergirl

lawyergirl Full Member

Ditto the husks. They should only be used when you are .... empty. I found Movicol really good. It's a lot more gentle than some of the others. I've run out of it now and with only a month to go, didn't want to buy another box so have got some Senakot.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.