Toilet troubles!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Im sorry for asking but im not sure what i can do. I havent been to the loo (for a poo :eek:) for about a week. I am using psyllium husks in some of my shakes, im also using Fibresure and last night i took two senokot but still nothing! (ive also drunk lots of water to try and flush things through)
i dont feel like i really want to go, but obviously i do need to at some point!
what can i do to help myself!

Poor you. Try a ducolax (only one though to start with.) Senna is very gentle and you may need something stronger. I use ducolax every so often too

thanks jelly. think i might nip out at lunch to get some. hope it works!

Hmmmm, do you usually go regularly ie every day? I usually go once or twice a day but since cd its every 2 days, you are taking less in so less needs to come out and if you dont feel you need to go I personally wouldn't worry, I'm sure with all the laxatives you will go before long!!!

HTH
Stacey

As twinkle said less in = less out but a week is a long time though. After 5/6 days I take one if i'm having trouble and works everytime

ah ha! thanks guys. I usually 'go' most days and i was fairly regular on week 1 of SS but have become less regular since week 2. i used to eat a lot of fruit, veg and wholemeal pasta which i think kept me regular but obviously my body has decided to dig its heels in and wont play ball and let me go!! lol. its throwing a tantrum because im on CD! lol
hopefully ill be all clear soon xxx

Ditto the husks. They should only be used when you are .... empty. I found Movicol really good. It's a lot more gentle than some of the others. I've run out of it now and with only a month to go, didn't want to buy another box so have got some Senakot.

Back