toilet troubles

Loser85

Gold Member
Im assuming that im likely to have toilet troubles on this VLCD just like any other? Will just have to keep glugging the water i guess :rolleyes:

Well I definitely have that trouble on this VLCD. :eek: Tried everything, and I've settled on Dulcolax Pico Perles that are effective and milder than the original Dulcolax. I use them a couple of times a week now when I need to and don't have the problems I had before.

I am discovering different reactions: if I have the liquid packs(soups and shakes), I get the runs. If I have only bars and porridge/spag bol, then I don't "go". So I ensure that I mix 'em up. I also make muffins with my choc shake or cookies with the porridge and that helps to to regulate me.
And like you say: keep up with the water.

Wish even one packet would do that to me Maka :(. I think every packet I have comes complete with a bung! ;)

I think there might be something in the ingredients that gets me reacting like that. If only that resulted in greater losses, but it doesn't....kikikikikikikikikikikikiki :)

I've always had a cast iron stomach unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it!) and I haven't yet found anything that has that effect on me unless I ate something that was completely 'off'.

Me too actually, which is why this has been a surprise really. I could eat bread with mould and NOTHING would happen.

Back