Tolerated foods! (Joanne)

robinhood

Gold Member
This surely can't be right?

Apparently _

30 g par jour de fromages à moins de 6-7% de matière grasse

is tolerated EVERY day (or is that just on phase 3?)

I wouldn't have some every day, but would be nice now and again (couple of times a week - I don't/won't miss chocolate but cheese has always been my downfall so a little would be lovely).

What do you think? What about the others (who happen to open this thread) - do you have 'tolerated' foods daily?

I have corn flour thats on the list but only once a week. ill be back in min. will try and find the full one x

cant find the uk one but yes it does have low fat cheese on.

Tolerated foods are from Cruise phase only - so BANNED in attack.

If you want to lose weight quicker, best not... I advise keeping them for when you've been on the diet a while, are having a bad day, and REALLY fancy something...

Otherwise, a bit of cornflour once in a while won't hurt.

The "tolerated foods" aren't in either book but, in my opinion, have been introduced to play to the crowd...

There aren't many cheeses so low in fat... and 30g is very little...

here's a list I snuck from another forum

CRUISE PHASE ONLY
Tolerated foods (TF) for PP and PV (You are only allowed two choices from the entire list):
1 FF/SF fruit yogurt per day (avoid on attack)
1 TBSP corn flour per day
1 tsp low fat cocoa powder per day (less than 11% fat)
Soy yogurt (plain), one per day
30 g of cheese per day (less than 7% fat) - Laughing Cow Lite
1 TBSP of extra lite cream cheese (less than 3%) per day
30 ml of wine (for cooking only), per day - cook with lid off saucepan to evaporate alcohol
150 ml of soy milk per day
100 g rhubarb, unlimited on PV, use this limit for PP. Good for constipation.
3 drops (3g) oil
1 glass gaspacho (not homemade), only on PV days
1 tsp soya sauce
50 g of spiced goat sausage
100 g poultry sausage

ooh i found chicken sausage in tesco last night!

How many do you get for 100G? Can't say as I've ever tasted a chicken sausage, and can't imagine it would be very tasty!

ooh i found chicken sausage in tesco last night!

Hee hee :D Do be careful ... After having two out of my packet for a 'treat' I have frozen the rest in pairs to use on PP days when I need a pick me up!

Absolutely... I can only stress the same - keep the "tolerated" joker card up your sleeve for a desperate day!

How many do you get for 100G? Can't say as I've ever tasted a chicken sausage, and can't imagine it would be very tasty!

Mine (the infamous Herta ones) weigh about 35gr a piece. My kids - Herta Frankfurter devotees - rejected them :)

It might be vile compared to the traditional one (5% camembert) but I'll buy some and indulge (occasionally).

It will keep me going when things get tough;).

Anja - just the LOOK of those things put me off! (other half's a butcher... say no more!)

Of course - just ensure that THEY don't make the going tougher for you Laura...

mmm cheese. again lol. low fat camembert???

Back