TOM gains and losses

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leeds123, 19 January 2010 Social URL.

1. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

its tom for me and since yesterday i have been doing s+. however, i have noticed my weight go up, will thi go down by sat weigh in? its only wk 3 for me so havent had to deal with cd and TOM before. does anyone else get when they get their period? will i lose it, and how do i deal with this week? drink more water or just do what i am already doing. dont like seeing the scales going up! help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scooterchick

scooterchick She's me in a few months

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Usualy the weight increase we see with the witch is due to fluid retention, if you're doing CD this should be minimal, you might not lose as much as you would in a normal week but the increase won't be as much as it was when you were not dieting iyswim.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.