Tomato Soup soon!

mikey

Silver Member
The LL group I am in was told last night that Tomato Soup should be available soon - I wonder if it will be an off-white colour like all the other soups!

A new chocolate is apparently on the way too!

Oooooooooh but I like the chocolate one please don't get rid of it!!!!!

Tomato sounds good.. i don't suppose its cream of tomato with 4 slices of bread :rolleyes:

omg what a god send. Iv actually over done it on alllll the soups now so that would be amazing.
do you have any idea how long it will be?
woo!
xxx

ooh, I always thought there should be a tomato, that will be a nice change.
I would welcome a change to the chocolate pack, something that tasted like chocolate would be nice! LOL

A new chocolate is apparently on the way too!

I have trialled the new chocolate - I didn't like it at all! Not as chocolatey, but was smoother to mix and tasted creamier - but not much good if it doesn't taste like chocolate!

I'm hoping I'll be over and done with by then - the new vanilla and strawberry don't make such good muffins, and I don't think I could survive without my choc muffins!!!:cry:

Oh great, can't wait, only have 1 veggy and 2 thai chilli and 1 bar every day! The only bars I have are the peanut and cranberry, but have started to prefer the peanut bar more now! Is the new chocolate a bar or a shake?

I have trialled the new chocolate - I didn't like it at all! Not as chocolatey, but was smoother to mix and tasted creamier - but not much good if it doesn't taste like chocolate!

I'm hoping I'll be over and done with by then - the new vanilla and strawberry don't make such good muffins, and I don't think I could survive without my choc muffins!!!:cry:

now that is funny, because I find the vanilla makes a gorgeous muffin, and the choc and caramel just turn into to stodgy bricks!

Noooo don't let them change the chocolate - I really like the one we have now.

Not bothered on tomato soup to be honest - don't eat it normally.

If its anything like the CD tomato soup......pinky peachy colour. Tastes like tomato if you have a good imagination. I could drink it if that was all there was - at a push.

I dont suppose LL would ever make a MILK Shake, IE one that tasted like Milk, would be great for Latte's etc.. but I think thats missing the point of the exercise.

I dont suppose LL would ever make a MILK Shake, IE one that tasted like Milk, would be great for Latte's etc.. but I think thats missing the point of the exercise.
The vanilla packs make excellent lattes, I live on them :eat:

Hi Quaz

Wait till you get to Week 13, then you do mix your shakes will milk which makes them a little nicer. I am gutted that they are changing the chocolate because if I dont like the new one I wont be at all happy. I only get the chocolate and the vanilla now I have gone off all the others. I add coffee to the vanilla so I am enjoying my latte's this week. I am on my 2nd time on week 13 and enjoying it very much.

oh my god stop it im going to wet myself!!
haha x

I've trialled the new choc and it was GoRGEOUS

smelt like choc, tasted like choc, far stronger flavour...like melted cadburys...

:drool:

I wouldn't get your hopes up about the soup, I asked my LLC about it tonight and she said they are going to be trialling it, but they have trialled it before and nobody liked it, it wasn't enough like heinz apparently. She also said that it can take ages, the cranberry bar they trialled for 18 months before it came out.
Soz.

rubbish. i am truly gutted.
booooooo :(

Back