tomato soup

oliviasmummy

anyone tried this what did you think i wasnt keen think im gonna stick with my veg soup addiction 21 a week lol!!!

i have to say i'm a bit of a fan especially with loads of pepper and tabasco. definitely a nice change as i have started to hate all the other soups now
ellax

It does need seasoning, but once peppered up, pretty good. Though not a patch on Heinz. Obviously!

B x

How new is the tomato soup and is it readily available all over the country?
Would ask my LLC but shes on holiday at the moment.

I have to agree with vintella , i was just about to stop getting the soups as getting fed up with them but got 3 of the new tomato ones at weigh in last night and first impressions are really good , perhaps it is because it is a change at the moment but i enjoyed it , as for the veg soup , well , lets just say if you let me know your address i will post you mine .

I cant stand the new tomato I am so disapointed. I dont like the veg, mushroom or chicken either. I love the tai chilli though thank god. Normally get about 14 a week. I have it with a packet of savory drink mixed in and a tablet sweetner and tabasco. Sounds wierd but really is yummy.

Try putting a sweetner in the tom soup, i also put in a little of the bullion drink and i just cant get enough of it.

notts bhoy i would so take them off you i am sooo in love the with the veg soup tbh i think i will miss them when i start eating again

Back