TOMATOES!!!!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Well, I asked a simple question on Friday as you know

EMAIL ON FRIDAY...
Hiya

I start my reefed today…is it ok to have tomatoes? Or does the salad have to be green for the first few days? Just a little confused.

LT'S RESPONSE...

Please wait until day 3 for tomatoes

MY EMAIL TODAY TO THEM...
Hi

Need some advice please…..As you see, I asked about tomatoes as someone had been told by their pharmacist not to have them on Day 1…BUT, see below from the official Refeed sheet? Why have you got tomatoes on it..it is very misleading and I got very stressed about it.
Should this be amended as this is what my pharmacist gave to me and I was told to follow it very strictly.

NOW, TODAY, THEIR RESPONSE...NOT SATISFACTORY!!

A tiny amount of tomato in a small bowl primarily of greens is acceptable, however, the question that was asked of the help line was when could a serving of tomatoes be introduced. The answer was that it would be best to wait until day 3 since some tomatoes contain a large amount of sugar.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH...SO I HAVE RESPONDED!

Thank you…but as you can see I actually asked if it was ok to have tomatoes on Day 1 and was told please wait until Day 3….I still think if I am being told to not eat until Day 3, then it shouldn’t be on the reefed sheet.

GETTING MORE AND MORE ANNOYED WITH THEM TO BE HONEST!!!!! THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY OF SIGNING WHO SENT IT!!! WHY!!!!!! I WONT LET THIS DROP, THEY HAVE REALLY ANNOYED ME BIG STYLE WITH THEIR ATTITUDE (ONCE AGAIN)!

Well I had a mixed salad, which included 3 cherry tomatoes from day 1........................!!!!!

From the refeed sheet, it says you can! But as you can see, as per usual...so much misinformation.....to be honest, I dont think it will make much difference, but I am trying to make a point now to them as they need to be consistent..this is people's lives!! After so much hard work and then something as small as this could tip someone over the edge!!!

Maybe exaggerating a little, but it just isnt right the way being told one thing and then as though it is my fault, when it is in black and white what I asked...

:)
Got the bit between my teeth I am afraid :)

That's exactly how I felt Iris .... I truly hope you get somewhere. I've dropped that particular gauntlet now as I felt I was on a hiding to nothing but still feel the hackles rise from time to time. They need to see that it wasn't just me being arsey - the more people who pull them up about stuff the more they may realise they actually have to do something about their PR!!!!!!

Grrrrrrr ..... ;) xx

No response at all from my last email, but that doesnt surprise me...but I will be having words with the pharmacist (next week when she is back from hols).

The diet is 100% - I cant fault it at all, but the advice and the support has a little to be desired.

Thankfully we have the forum...i would have been lost without it!

Like you, I dont want to run the gauntlet and not one for bearing a grudge, etc.....life is too short. So, I will just carry on and hopefully have lost on Thursday ;-)!

Well, I asked a simple question on Friday as you know

EMAIL ON FRIDAY...
Hiya

I start my reefed today…is it ok to have tomatoes? Or does the salad have to be green for the first few days? Just a little confused.

LT'S RESPONSE...

Please wait until day 3 for tomatoes

MY EMAIL TODAY TO THEM...
Hi

Need some advice please…..As you see, I asked about tomatoes as someone had been told by their pharmacist not to have them on Day 1…BUT, see below from the official Refeed sheet? Why have you got tomatoes on it..it is very misleading and I got very stressed about it.
Should this be amended as this is what my pharmacist gave to me and I was told to follow it very strictly.

NOW, TODAY, THEIR RESPONSE...NOT SATISFACTORY!!

A tiny amount of tomato in a small bowl primarily of greens is acceptable, however, the question that was asked of the help line was when could a serving of tomatoes be introduced. The answer was that it would be best to wait until day 3 since some tomatoes contain a large amount of sugar.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH...SO I HAVE RESPONDED!

Thank you…but as you can see I actually asked if it was ok to have tomatoes on Day 1 and was told please wait until Day 3….I still think if I am being told to not eat until Day 3, then it shouldn’t be on the reefed sheet.

GETTING MORE AND MORE ANNOYED WITH THEM TO BE HONEST!!!!! THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY OF SIGNING WHO SENT IT!!! WHY!!!!!! I WONT LET THIS DROP, THEY HAVE REALLY ANNOYED ME BIG STYLE WITH THEIR ATTITUDE (ONCE AGAIN)!

Slowly but surely your getting nowhere lol:).

If I were you i'd leave it till day three and add rocket to the leafy salad to give it some flavour.

Hi Bellyman
I just didnt have any till Day 4 - TO BE SAFE :-0 Didnt want to take any chances with my body! Knowing me one tomato would put on 1lb :)!!! Nah, only joking, but got too worried about it, so didnt touch them.

I know, getting no where, so just dropping it now :)

I had tomatoes on my first day of refeed and I lost 2lbs that week. I just follow the letter because I think you go wrong if you follow both what they say and what the letter says, that's what gets you confused and then most likely ******* you up heh.

Hi Yas

Ta

The problem was, someone else on the forum was refeeding at the same time and she was told NOT to have them, and that is what worried me, so when I emailed they said DONT HAVE THEM! Anyhow, I didnt until Day 4 and still put on!!!!

I will see my usual girl tomorrow and I will be telling her what I think of the service at LT because they still didnt have the decency to come back to me to clarify,but that doesnt surprise me to be honest.

Hope you are ok and enjoyed your holiday...are you doing ok?

Oh I see, damn that's annoying.

I'm not doing so good to be honest. I'm in pain everywhere, and I'm not enjoying eating anymore. No matter what I eat it gives me a stomach ache. I've gained 2 stone back on and I am petrified now because it's ramadan and I always seem to gain weight even though I don't eat as much. I'm in the 13 stones and if i end up in the 14's I don't know what I'm going to do :(

My holiday was **** too. No matter how much weight i lost, my family were still picking fun at both me and my little sis.

Back