Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tomorrow cant come quick enough

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by *Tia*, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    hi all,

I go to my first meeting tomorrow night to meet my llc and pick up my foodpacks. So I officially start Wednesday!
    What did you do to prepare or do you do to keep you going?
    Ive just got hubby to take pics of me in my underwear was a horrible sight seeing myself...but hopefully looking at these pics will keep me spurred on and im thinking of doing this every month so i can see progress.
    anyway just emptied a space in the cupboard for my foodpacks. Gonna go shopping in my lunch break to get a litre bottle ...to encourage me to drink water....hmmmm anything ive missed??!
    I just wanna start now!
    I did this diet back in LL back in 2009 and know it works I lost over 3 stone and determined to do it this time 100% and to do it for the last time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    You sound like you're all sorted hon!! The only things I'd add is ice, a whisker/blender doo dah, and minty mouth spray (which is a godsend now!!!!)
    Other than that, motivation, determination and inspiration will see you right!!!

Good luck!!! Xxxxx

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    GOod luck Tia!! I am sure you will nail it! :) xx

5. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Just saw this! Thanks Blonde Logic! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.