Tomorrow cant come quick enough

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by *Tia*, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    hi all,

I go to my first meeting tomorrow night to meet my llc and pick up my foodpacks. So I officially start Wednesday!
    What did you do to prepare or do you do to keep you going?
    Ive just got hubby to take pics of me in my underwear was a horrible sight seeing myself...but hopefully looking at these pics will keep me spurred on and im thinking of doing this every month so i can see progress.
    anyway just emptied a space in the cupboard for my foodpacks. Gonna go shopping in my lunch break to get a litre bottle ...to encourage me to drink water....hmmmm anything ive missed??!
    I just wanna start now!
    I did this diet back in LL back in 2009 and know it works I lost over 3 stone and determined to do it this time 100% and to do it for the last time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    You sound like you're all sorted hon!! The only things I'd add is ice, a whisker/blender doo dah, and minty mouth spray (which is a godsend now!!!!)
    Other than that, motivation, determination and inspiration will see you right!!!

Good luck!!! Xxxxx

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    GOod luck Tia!! I am sure you will nail it! :) xx

5. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Just saw this! Thanks Blonde Logic! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.