Step 1 Sole Source TOMORROW i am gonna change my life.

Well ive made my appointment and im going to start on the diet tomorow. Im absolutely fed up with myself and with everybody assuming because im overweight its okay to take the mickey and i wont be upset. Ive been dieting for as long as i can remember and making excuses about why i overeat and boy do i overeat. Ive got high blood pressure and i feel like an old woman and im not IM 49 for gods sake so ive got some life in me yet and im gonna enjoy it . So if you are reading this wish me luck !!!!

When is your appointment?

Just had mine, can't wait to taste the cookies and cream shake!

Starting today

Nearly end of day 1... It was ok although i could eat everything in the fridge!

First 3-4 days are the worst, but then it gets much easier. GL girls x

Good luck :)

Good luck girls. Each time you feel like giving up remember why you started and imagine where you are going to be.

Congrats on starting this plan, you've taken the first step which is the hardest. I have been doing this for a month and found most of it OK, but struggled when I am in pain (I have joint problems). Check on this forum everyday, I find it harder when I don't and drink water when you are feeling hungry - these things have helped me, so I hope they help you to!

And, please don't put yourself down. Remember you are a beautiful person, even if others can't see it!

Good luck, Heidi

Back