Tomorrow I will see if I gained any christmas weight!

Penonfell

Hi everyone

I had decided to have Christmas off LT as I had managed to lose nearly 3 stone so I have enjoyed eating over the last 3 weeks. However, I am glad to say that although I have eaten lots of different foods and goodies over the festive period I have not binged or gone mad and it wasn't down to self control but rather that I seem to get satisfied with smaller portions now.

I am rejoining you all tomorrow and am looking forward to it as I feel the shakes help detox the body and also I have more energy when on Lipotrim as I have noticed a decline in my energy level again on this last week whilst eating (unless it's due to partying every day!) I am going to be weighed in the morning and I am hoping I won't have gained any weight. I have lost more inches this week so here's hoping for a loss but if I have gained some lbs it won't be the end of the world and I know Lipotrim will sort them out.

I hope you all had a really good Christmas and wish you all good fortune for 2012.

:D

Hi penofell
Glad you enjoyed your break from lipotrim , I was hoping to start back today but my chemist was closed and I was told they only do lipotrim weigh ins on mon & thurs really annoyed as I'm in the zone if you no what I mean .. Was hoping to find out how I did seen as I'm eating the past 2 weeks .
Was just wondering if any of the ladies experienced getting the dreaded thrush : I got a bad dose of it and my gp reckons it's from the yeast in bread and wine . Can laugh about it now but was very embarrassing .
Anyway happy new year to all
Hope 2012 is a good one
Tigger 22 x

Back