Tomorrow is the 1st day of ''one day at a time'' ;)

jimmy's girl

I have been to Slimming World a couple of years ago and had success to the tune of 2 stone I have put almost all of it back on :(. I played at WW but it was def not for me. I have realised that after battling, stressing and obsessing about my weight for about 30 years I need to finally take control. I'm making a promise to myself to take it one step and day at a time - after all - I am the only one who can make the change.

Thanks for listening (reading). I look forward to all the tips and advice from this amazing site.

Nicola :)
<3

All the best, one day at a time is the best strategy xx

Good luck with it! Its all in the head I think, once you are in the zone, anything is possible. I have week one done and feel great. As long as those numbers are decreasing, ywe're getting closer and closer to where we want to be. We can do it!! :eek: Best of luck x

Hi Nicola,

I'm back on track too - one day at a time! There's a thread in here 'Honk if you were 100% today' - might help you just posting in there each day, a little bit of satisfaction each day? x

Thank you so much for all of your replies - the support is such an added bonus!!

Back