TOMORROW NEW START ON L.L.

Ohhhh nooooo I'm so ashamed! I've lapsed - and had a few celebrations chocolates!!! I don;t think I can do this, I was so hungry - I can't remember being so hungry the last time around. I think I need to go back to calorie counting. Sorry....good luck Rosie

Come on Yo Yo dieter, pick yourself up, you can do this. A little blip is not the end of the world.;)

Hi Rosie. All going well so far. Had a little blip today (very stressful project at work not going so well and it sent me headlong into the bread bin - however, I have a plan for the next stressful work project and I wont be doing that again).

Tomorrow will be another blip because of the OH's birthday dinner, but Saturday I'll be back on track for the long haul. And I'm actually looking forward to it! :eek: (I really must get out more! )

How are you getting on? Its Day 3 for you right?

This is to both of you - Rosie and Yo-yo - don't get on the scales every day!!!! This should be set as a rule along with 'only have 4 packs a day' and 'drink 4 litres of water every day'. I can gain or lose 4 or 5 lbs in 1 day due to hormones, water retention etc. If you're like me, you'll only lose motivation if you see the scales stay the same or go up. Once a week on the LL scales is enough. Trust me - you know I'm right :D

Good luck - remember, 1 day at a time.

Mxxx

YO YO u can do this, a blip does not mean you have to give up!! You want to lose that 19lbs don't you and you know L.L.works, put today behind you and start fresh tomorrow. As Marcy says 1 day at a time!
Good Luck in whatever you choose to do. Rosie xx

Hi Marcy,sorry to hear of your stressful time but at least you have planned a strategy to cope next time, thats good forward planning,remember if you fail to plan you plan to fail!! It's so true what you say about weighing yourself each day, i was really annoyed at myself for doing it as it can affect your mind set for rest of day, i will not be on scales again until my class on tues evening. So far so good for me have managed not to falter, hunger not a problem, temptation is but so far been able to distract myself and move on.
Have a lovely meal and Good Luck.
Rosie xx

Hello

Hi Folks, :)

May I join you on the path to straight and narrow?

I too felt fab to get to goal, and even kept it off for a while but thought I could go it alone!!!!!

Hi Crooked is that?

So now I am back after eventually telling myself I can't get any fatter and started a development class Thursday night with people in similar situations.

I was all fired up and did Friday on packs ok, but today my face is full of toast and I keep wondering into the kitchen looking at what there is to eat!!!!

I keep asking myself why I do not want this enough to continue. Even I can't convince myself it's just a few pounds I have put on (better sort my ticker out, it makes me look good).

Help.

How are you all getting on. Have you got over the blip? Any advice

Take Care

Sam xx

Hi Sam, welcome on board, yes we will keep you on straight and narrow, i do think you want to do this otherwise you would not be asking for advice! I too started a developement class last tuesday, 2 days before yourself, i have found it a bit harder getting my head in gear this time round, am having to keep myself firmly under control and tell myself that i never want to feel like i have recently when the pounds have been creepng on!
For these first few days try to find something to keep your mind off food[know it's really hard]and if you feel yourself bieng tempted think how great you felt at goal and how miserable you feel now!
Start afresh tomorrow and you'll still have a great weightloss at 1st weighin, you can do it Sam.
GOOD LUCK Rosie. xx

Last edited:
Thanks for the support,

you are right I do want to do it, and sunday is another day.

Back to basics then and will have to keep myself busy as starting from scratch is hard.

Take Care

Sam xx

Hi Rosie, Hi Sam - how's it going?

I've not been doing so well but am going to kick myself up the backside and get back to it tomorrow. Rosie - you're an inspiration. I shall remember that i do NOT have to give into temptation when it calls. And I shall try and stay strong. I managed 4 days last week, just about got into ketosis and havent stopped troughing since! But if I can get back into it tomorrow, then I should be in ketosis by the weekend and it will be lovely to be back into the fat burning stage :)

Unfortunately I cant get to a refresher course which is a shame because I think it would really help. I know the first time round having the structure of being weighed and having counselling every Saturday morning really helped. Never mind - with a strong will and some support from my friends (that's you!) I shall succeed.

Hope you're both doing well. Have you learnt any more about how to control cravings / temptation second time around?

Mxx

Hi Marcy,
How did your meal go!! I didn't realise you were doing this without support of a class, that must make it a heck of a lot harder for you. Have you given yourself that kick yet, you do sound as if you are really excited about getting into it proper so come on there shake a leg and start the journey to the new you!!
Don't want to be bragging but i'm over the moon as i lost 10 1/2 lbs on my first week.

Rosie - thats FANTASTIC!!:party0019:. You must be over the moon. Nearly half way there already! I'm so pleased for you. It can be done 2nd time around. Woohoo.

I havent managed to get back on track at all and the scales are going in the WRONG direction. Aagh. I keep trying to give myself a kick up the backside, but every day a new challenge comes along and kicks me back!

But starting NOW - not tomorrow, NOW - I will stop the scoffing. I am the only person who can do it. Stay tuned!

It would be so nice if i could rejoin a group but unfortunately my work schedule doesnt allow it. I travel all over the place and never know from 1 day to the next where I'm going to be. If I wanted to join a refresher group I would have had to commit to 4 weeks, and I couldnt make 3 of the 4 sessions! First time round my group was on a saturday morning which was fab. there's a new refresher group starting in 2 weeks time though, and i'm hoping it will be at a time that suits me. Fingers crossed.

Keep me posted with your progress. It'll spur me on to smaller things too.

Mxxx

Hi What's New,

Things have been up and down for me with mamouth blow out Saturday ending in the full Indian Takeaway!!!!!

After that I decided it was time I behaved like an adult and stop doing this to myself.

Since then manged to hold self together but not easy at all.

Have been to my weigh in tonight and lost 9.5lbs so am surprised and chuffed to mint balls.

But you know what I am still negotiating with myself as to whether that means I deserve some food!!!!!!!

How have you all been?

Have you managed to take a day at a time? That's all I can suggest.

I found that I was building up to more self sabotage as I did when originally started LL, as I knew I ws reaching a treshold of needing to do something.

Let me know how you are getting on

Sam xx

Good for you making the decision to start NOW!!! Sometimes we have to just say enough is enough and stop the downhill spiral there and then, good on you Marcy. Hope you can find a class as i think it helps tremendously to keep you on track, although i would say that this forum is just as supportive as a class! Another 3lbs off so come and experience this super feeling. xx

Hi Sam,
Well Done on your weightloss,fantastic isn't when you get a great result like that! I think you know that you don't want to celebrate with FOOD!!! Instead treat yourself to a lovely relaxing bath with a glass of sparkling water.
Yes i agree it is not easy, i just keep focused on what i want to achieve and that once i get there i have rest of my life to eat but then it will be without guilt because i am never going to have to do this again!!!
Good Luck. Rosie xx

Hey guys. You're doing superbly well. Today I had to buy myself a size 14 suit for a conference I'm attending next week because none of my clothes fit me any more (after LL the first time round I was a size 8-10). :cry:And if that ain't a kick up the proverbial I don't know what is! Here's hoping to a good weight loss next week. I wanna experience that super feeling too. :)

Mxxx

You Will, just keep on track and you'll get that weightloss. xx

Back