Tongue Very Strange.......yellow with black spots

There seems to be lots of links if you google 'black spotted tongue pics'.
Just out of interest but if a labrador as them it means its mum was golden lab and dad was a black lab x

dont worry too much there could be many reasons ive heard people on VLCD get it before but they brush off. x

Cheers honey. I never really looked at my tongue to be honest but im a dental nurse and have seen patients with all sorts of strange tongues due to their mouths being dry. You can actually get artificail saliva sprays!! Dont know how they affect Ketosis though xxx

I just don't know, my tongue does feel dry sometimes, but when I'm doing the CD, I do nothing but drink water, pints and pints of it... lol......
I've been away all day today and eaten so had tomorrow it may be different anyway...

I'm be back on 810 plan for 3 days so see that happens, if someone can just say hey it's the diet, but nothing to worry about that is cool... but I know people can't just do that..

Try a tongue scraper as opposed to brushing your tongue too maybe xxx

There seems to be lots of links if you google 'black spotted tongue pics'.
Just out of interest but if a labrador as them it means its mum was golden lab and dad was a black lab x

Hmm,,, now that must be it, I have a golden lab mum and a black lab day....... ... my day's just got a whole lot better... lol :p

and perhaps I'm not brushing hard enough, I'll go out and get a proper tongue cleaner thingy tomorrow, never bothered before with one, just used a toothbrush...

Thanks for you help, can't stomach looking at the photos just yet..:eek:

Thanks again, really nice of you.

Its prob nothing at all hun but i reckon if it doesnt go then just pop and see your dentist xxx

Lol your very welcome hun, let us know xx

goodnight spot xx

goodnight spot xx

Geeee thanks......'Spot' shall I change my username now...?

Spots have gone I think,,,,,, :party0019:
But feel like I have man flu..... I 'can't remember the last time I had a cold or temp, but I'm pretty rough today...

Thanks for your help last night folks....

XXX

Ooh glad they have gone hun, keep brushing the tongue xxxx

Back