Tonight is time to face the music

BubblyLady4

Well, tonight is the night to face te music of my awful week. My mind just went off track this week - so annoyed with myself....hoping for not too much damage.

Got my stone certificate last week and went only 0.5 pound over so am sure to go under my stone this week which is dissapointing :(

Going to take the damage and do an SOS week this week, where you fill in a very detailed food diary so i can get my mind back in focus.

Good luck to everyone this week - have a good one!! xx

Once you've stepped on the scales and assessed the damage, it will be much easier. Well done for facing the music and not putting it off!!

Good luck for tonight and. If it is a really bad result just try to draw a line under it and move on ASAP. Xx

Well done on going and facing any damage head on.i have found that is the best tactic to keeping going, through any hiccups and whatever life throws at you!

I'm in the same boat! Expecting a gain. But it won't be a six stone gain,so that's ok...

Best wishes for your w.i. x

Hey all, thanks for your words of support!!

So it was 2.5 pounds on - we chatted about it in group and i am now in the zone! I am doing an SAS log this week (which is a SW tool - more of an indepth food diary) so i can really stay on track and get back in good habits!!

Wish me luck - hope everyone else is having a good week :)

Enjoy the sunshine!!!

xx

Well done for going back to group and facing it, the only way is down now :) x

Back