Tonight's Dinner

pablohoney

So what we all having tonight!

I'm back on it as of today, getting used to the Pro Points! So tonight is low fat sausage x 2 a jacket potato and some veg :-D Think it comes out to 13 points off the top of my head!

Am actually excited to be back on it, have done it before and really need to shift some weight for the summer :-D

I'm having homemade chilli con carne that i made last week. With the pasta it comes out at 11 pp's.

I'm like you, want to lose weight for summer. My short term goal is 7lbs by 8th February i think it is.

Its my gym and aerobics night tonight, so I have toast after the gym then have tea about 8ish im having salmon, jacket potato and salad.

Iv got quite a few points left so I'm having chicken wrapped in bacon with low fat cheese triangles then iv got 2 mini naans to eat up then maybe a chocolate bar fir pudding!! Can't wait!

sounds lovely! Just had mine - still got 6 points left for later! I didn't have breakfast, which is something i really need to get back in to!

sounds like a good dinner! I'm just having some melon now :-D just planning my dinners for the week ahead :-D

Had chicken wrapped in bacon, cooked in chicken stock and shallots in oven, then stir in philadelphia to make a creamy sauce - yum! had it with veg and new pots :)

Salmon fillet pan fried, with steamed carrots, and dauphinoise potatoes (pan-fried slices raw potato with frylight - popped in a dish covered with semi-skimmed milk mixed with chicken oxo cube and baked for 45 mins at 200'c if anyone is interested!!)

All sounds lovely ladies, any new ideas greatly appreciated!

tuppers said:
Salmon fillet pan fried, with steamed carrots, and dauphinoise potatoes (pan-fried slices raw potato with frylight - popped in a dish covered with semi-skimmed milk mixed with chicken oxo cube and baked for 45 mins at 200'c if anyone is interested!!)

Potatoes sound yum, will defo try! How many pp per portion & How many grams do u have?

Hi Kieragh1515 - I make about 200g per person (which makes quite a large portion) for 4 people. So the dish will have 800g of sliced pan fried potatoes, with 3/4 pint of semi-skimmed milk + 2 chicken oxo cubes. Works out at 2 points each for the potatoes, and 1.125 each for the milk. So I tend to round it up 2.5 within the meal if I add like flora to the salmon. Gorgeous for 2.5 points! No need to cover, just pop in the oven :)

I had 2 x pork loin chops served with roasted veg & red cabbage and apple (which I am right into at the moment)

The pork was 8 pp and the veggies were free. Getting a bit fed up of potatoes & pasta so had lots of meat and lots of veg instead xx

200g of chicken with WW korma sauce with some cumin, paprika, tumeric added in. I don't add the points for the spices though because I think it's a bit daft they have points. I also added in a few onions and had a pretty good curry. BF had his with basmati rice and I had brussel sprouts. :)

I had an exam and couldn't face cooking so I just had an M&S ready meal- cheesy carbonara for 10PP. was tasty but could have done with more of it :p Had blueberries with WW yoghurt for 1PP for dessert, and later in the evening to get me through the revision 6 melba toast with extra light Philly for 3PP :)
(Oh and I might have snuck a vodka and diet coke in there too...)

Back