Tonight's WI

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SweetFannyAdams, 7 August 2008 Social URL.

1. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

.... and another 4lb down, yay. How do some people lose so much more than others though? One girl in my group is in week 9 and has never lost less than 6lb in a week. She did 8lb tonight! She doesn't drink more than 2 litres. She does have more to lose than me, but not massively, maybe a stone and a half. I'm not feeling pouty, I'm just interested!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hiya! That's a great loss. I really don't know...even my first week I only lost 4lbs which i was abit disappointed about. I have done the same as everyone else. The most I lost was 5 something and that was when I missed a weigh in. There's no logic sometimes!
  4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done SFA! You are doing so well!! :) Chuffed for you! :)

As for the lady, it probably is because she is heavier - the weight comes off more quickly at first for those that are heavier. And then some are lucky and that continues....others slows to a more average pace.

I started out with big weekly losses prety consistantly. I was alos the heaviest in the group. Now I am running par with the others. I miss those great big weeks - but hey - we all get there in the end, ay?

Keep rockin it - you are doing great!
  5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi SFA,
    Great loss there, doing great. Sadly, our bodies are all different and will do it at a pace that suits them. It is annoying when others lose faster but I just try and focus on my losses... as long as I'm going down then I'm happy... you will get there, just at your bodies pace :D Well done again though :)
  6. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Well done, 4lb is great going:D

Jan x
  7. hooley

hooley Full Member

fantastic weight loss - well done. x
  8. caws

caws Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating-ish
    Well done.

Try not to focus on others peoples weight loss but on your own. We're all different - some people put weight on more easily and some lose it more easily (although I understand your frustration :D)
  9. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

well done SFA! Thats a fabby loss!!:p:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.