• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Toning Tables?

missmf

getting slimmer
toning tables??

dont even know what they are, never heard of them!!!

hope they work though!! xxx

Well just got back from my toning table session and it feels like they could work! It consists of 8 different table/beds with moving parts that you have to resist against. I have to say they mainly work the bottom half of your body, but thats where I need it.Was slightly put off by the one that looked like a birthing chair :eek: but it really worked my bum and thigh muscles, so heres to buns of steel in the near furure, me hopes!! :) Tina xx

missmf

getting slimmer
how much is it tina, if you dont mind me asking?? x

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I don't think they are as popular as they were, but I think they can be good, I remember my stepmother going to a salon in the 1980's ....I'm so old!!!

S: 20st9.5lb G: 10st0lb
I'm interested in the toning plates personally. Think I'll be asking for Argos vouchers for my B'day and X-mas to go towards one!:D

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
my dad uses toning tables as he has a spinal condition so finds weight baring a problem, think theyve done him plenty of good

missmf, I pay £55.00 for 10 sessions but they also offer tone as much as you like for £40.00 per month, which I don't think is bad if you can use them at least 3 times a week!

missmf

getting slimmer
40 quid a month, i'd be on there all day!!!
i go the gym, but anything else is a bonus!!
have to look into it, cheers xx