Tonsilectomy

mrstaylor

Just got back from a day in hospital with my youngest having her tonsils out. It was very stressful as she was distraught before the op!

I have eaten on plan today, but now have such an overwhelming desire to binge big time! I guess it is a reaction to the stress. I am not able to take time out for a walk, bubble bath etc as she wants me by her side.

So I am writing to see if any of you have any ideas. When I say overwhelming I really mean it as I am sure some of you will understand. Help

Does your daughter feel up to doing anything?

If she does try making cards (fathers days coming up), drawing pictures together anything to take your mind off wanting to binge.

It can be very stressfull my daughter was 5 when she had hers out, but was lucky as she sailed trough it with no problems, even ate dinner 2 hours later. Just sit with her and enjoy the nice quiet time together.

Managed to contain the binge to 2 shortbread. Biscuits spread with nutella , 1 Finn crisp bread spread with peanut butter and a large G&T. That's not too bad, or should I say it could have been a lot worse. I am now in bed at the top of the house with my daughter sleeping beside me. So I won't be eating anything else :)

Back